Join estherjulee & jacobfu on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Fruits & VegetablesCambodiaMol is 60 years old and a married woman. She is growing and selling vegetables. Her husband works as a construction worker. Mol has been running this business for 10 years....Read their story >
- Fruits & VegetablesCambodiaSreykim is 25 years old and is a married woman with one daughter. She sells corn. Her husband works as a taxi driver. Sreykim has been running this business for six years. ...Read their story >
- Fruits & VegetablesCambodiaBunthy is 50 years old and is a married woman with one daughter. She and her husband are farmers (planting and selling beans). Bunthy has been in this farming business for ...Read their story >
- Fruits & VegetablesCambodiaSorea is 32 years old and is a married woman with three children. Her husband is a taxi driver. Sorea has been running this business for 36 months. She will use this loan...Read their story >
- Fruits & VegetablesCambodiaSan is a 36-year-old married woman with five children. She sells vegetables. Her husband works as a Tuk Tuk driver. San has been running this business for 12 months.
...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like estherjulee & jacobfu, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,816 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.