Join EmoFund on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- CattleEl SalvadorJuan is a very well-known person in the zone because he is sociable and very hard-working. He is married and has four children, of whom only one lives with him. The others ...Read their story >
- FoodTogoNambiyouli is a married woman aged 45. She lives in Agoè and is responsible for 10 persons. She sells various dishes in front of her home. She stocks up twice a month at th...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaThis is Susana, who is a hardworking and focused woman, living with her husband in the Kapsowar area of Kenya. Her husband and children are her greatest motivators. She per...Read their story >
- Personal Medical ExpensesMexicoMario Alberto was born in the city of Durango, but he currently lives in the city of Monterrey, a place where he moved to several years ago. His family includes his wife D...Read their story >
- FarmingMyanmar (Burma)Thar is 50 years old and lives with his wife and three children, all of whom are students. Farming is the only business for his family. He has been working as a farmer for ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like EmoFund, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,064 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.