Join Emily Lupita Studio on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Animal SalesTajikistanDilshod is a 47-year-old woman. She was born in the city of Pinjikent. She works as a teacher in the school. She teaches lessons in literature and language arts. She ha...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaThis is Elizabeth, a sweet and tender woman who is 51 years old and tends to her farm. She sells produce from the farm, including milk and crops, at the local market. She a...Read their story >
- FoodRwandaAlphonse is 47 years old and is married with 4 children. Due to his experience, Alphonse was nominated as the group leader for Abarasakuntego Matyazo. Alphonse is the perso...Read their story >
- ServicesRwandaJean Claude is 35 years with three children who are between 1 and 5 years old. He operates a carpenty business where he makes and sell windows, doors, and cupboards. He has...Read their story >
- Phone AccessoriesNicaraguaOsman is an enterprising man who is 30 years old. Ten years ago, with his wife he started a business selling cell phones and accessories which is doing very well.
Thi...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Emily Lupita Studio, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,430 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.