Join Creation-1.com on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- General StoreEl SalvadorJose, 40 years old, is in a relationship and his partner is a trader. He has two children; one goes to school and the other works. Jose makes a living as a seller, having h...Read their story >
- RetailCongo (Dem. Rep.)Judith retails mattresses at the town’s central market. She received her starting capital from her husband twenty years ago, and later worked with Hekima. At forty-seven, s...Read their story >
- FarmingNigeriaAbas, a Babban Gona maize farmer, is married and lives in a modest mud house with his family in Mugina village. Abas is a meticulous farmer who has invested time and resour...Read their story >
- FarmingBoliviaJuliana lives and works in Colomi. Economically, she is independent. She is hard-working, responsible, and enterprising in covering her basic survival needs. She is married...Read their story >
- EmbroideryPakistanKubra is a 27-year-old woman, living with her spouse in the area of Muzzafargharh, Pakistan. She is a mother of four children. Her husband is responsible for fulfilling the...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Creation-1.com, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,923 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.