Join Creation-1.com on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Grocery StoreTajikistanIsoq is from Vose. He is a kind and caring husband and father of two children. Isoq is an educated, sociable, and hardworking man. He and his wife have been working in sale...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesErlinda is 36 years old and married with four children. With four children in school, Erlinda works very hard to provide for them.
Erlinda runs a general store i...Read their story >
- Fruits & VegetablesUgandaStephen is a hardworking and honest man, who carries over 30 bunches of matooke on his motorcyce to a market in Ntungamo to sell. He is married to Annet and they have 3 son...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesAmelia is a 52-year-old widow with three children, two of whom are in school. She works hard to provide for her family.
She runs a general store in the Philippi...Read their story >
- RetailCameroonLouise is fifty-one years old, separated and has four children in her care. She sells smoked fish which she buys from local fishermen and delivers to various markets in the...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Creation-1.com, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,197 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.