Join Creation-1.com on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Milk SalesPakistanSakina is a 52-year-old, married woman, and a mother of one child. The income generated by her husband is insufficient to cover all household expenses, so she initiated a b...Read their story >Funding via Kashf Foundation
- FarmingEl SalvadorJosé, 50 years old, is married and his wife takes care of the household tasks and his children depend on them both.
José works in agriculture in the winter and...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
- Personal Housing ExpensesPhilippinesHelen works hard to support seven children. She is married and has a general store business in the Philippines. Helen requested a PHP 10,400 loan through NWTF in order to ...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation (NWTF)
- FarmingPhilippinesMerlinda is 40 years old and has three children. She is married and has two children who are in school.
Merlinda is in the agricultural business, farming rice i...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation (NWTF)
- TransportationBoliviaTony works as a driver. He is part of a transportation union. He is married and the father of four kids. Tony and his wife have worked hard to have their own house. Tony ne...Read their story >Funding via IMPRO
Kiva lenders, like Creation-1.com, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,228 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.