Join Creation-1.com on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Higher education costsJordanEyad is a 22-year-old. He lives in a sector in Jordan called Ramtha, which has been affected a lot by the Syrian refugees because of the Syria political situation. Eyad...Read their story >Funding via National Microfinance Bank
- FarmingEcuadorAdrian is 25 years old, married, and has a son, Rubén, 5 years old. Before working at his business, he worked as a day laborer with his wife. Five years ago, with the arriv...Read their story >Funding via VisionFund Ecuador
- Food Production/SalesSamoaMaliana is 45 years old and married with 6 children. She runs a small business selling taro and banana chips in her community and has been doing this for 2 years. Maliana h...Read their story >Funding via South Pacific Business Development (SPBD)
- Grocery StorePakistanMuniran is a 53-year-old married woman, living with her spouse and three daughters in the area of Multan, Pakistan. Her husband is responsible for fulfilling the needs of e...Read their story >Funding via BRAC Pakistan
- General StorePhilippinesEstrella, 67 years old, is married and has seven children. She works hard to provide for her family. For the past fifteen years, Estrella has run a general store in the Phi...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
Kiva lenders, like Creation-1.com, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,903 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.