Join Creation-1.com on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Home Products SalesPalestineSafaa, who appears in the photo, is a 33-year-old from Dier Al-Balah city in Gaza Strip. She is a married woman who lives with her husband and four adorable kids, in a smal...Read their story >Funding via Palestine for Credit & Development (FATEN)
- Barber ShopPalestineAhmad is a 19-year-old from Khanyounis city in Gaza Strip. A single young man living with his parents, he tries so hard to provide his family with everything they need. His...Read their story >Funding via Palestine for Credit & Development (FATEN)
- CattleArmeniaGet to know Anush! Anush lives with her husband and teenage son in the Syunik region. She is a hardworking woman and earns the daily bread for the family thanks to her agri...Read their story >Funding via SEF International
- Fruits & VegetablesTajikistanSaili is a skillful woman. She was born in 1974 in Gissar, Tajikistan, where working in agriculture is common.
Being the main provider for her family, Saili has...Read their story >Funding via IMON International
- BakerySamoaIuni is a 36-year-old mother with 6 children. She runs and operates a small business of selling pancake, buns, and pork cake in her community to earn a living. She has been...Read their story >Funding via South Pacific Business Development (SPBD) - Samoa
Kiva lenders, like Creation-1.com, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,081 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.