Join Creation-1.com on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- ComputersPhilippinesJerry is 55 years old, married and living at Sto. Niño,Tukuran,Zamboanga del Sur. He has been in the computer business for two years. He also generates a salary as a teache...Read their story >Funding via Gata Daku Multi-purpose Cooperative (GDMPC)
- Internet CafeEl SalvadorThe young man, whose face is blurred due to being 21 years old and living in a high risk zone, has had a cybercafe located near his place of residence for three years. He h...Read their story >Funding via Apoyo Integral
- FarmingGeorgiaLela lives in the little village of Bakurtsikhe in the Kakheti region of Georgia.
She plants walnut trees and has a vineyard. Unfortunately, her vineyard was bu...Read their story >Funding via EthicCapital Credit Union
- FarmingKenyaEverlyne is 48 years old and has five children. She has been a farmer for more than 30 years and is always said to be a very experienced farmer. Even though Everlyne is the...Read their story >Funding via One Acre Fund
- Cloth & Dressmaking SuppliesTajikistanKhafiza is a resident of the Gissar District. She is 59 years old. She is divorced from her husband and lives with her daughter and granddaughter. Her daughter works as a t...Read their story >Funding via MDO Humo and Partners
Kiva lenders, like Creation-1.com, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,453 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.