Join Collin on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- CateringPeruGumercindo is 51 years old, in a civil union, and lives in his own simple house with his parter and their son in the district of Sallique, in the province ofJaén, of the Ca...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
- Food Production/SalesPeruSecundino, 40 years old, is married and lives in his own house made of rustic materials with his spouse and two daughters in the district of Santo Tomás, Cutervo province, ...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
- Motorcycle TransportPeruJean Pierre is 31 years old and married. He lives in his family house together with his wife and son, in the district of Cayaltí, Chiclayo province, Lambayeque department, ...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
- Motorcycle TransportPeruKelvin Rolando, 25, is single and lives with his parents in the district of Púcara, Jaén province, department of Cajamarca, Perú. He has very good personal and professiona...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
- ConstructionPeruJosé Humberto is 37 years old and in a civil marriage. He lives in his own house with his spouse and their two kids in the Oyotún district in the Chiclayo province, Lampaye...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
Kiva lenders, like Collin, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,019 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.