Join Collin on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingPeruJesus is 22 years old and lives with his parents in Caserio Nuevo Diamante in Jaen, Peru. He is a young, hardworking, and responsible member who, thanks to his dedication a...Read their story >
- FarmingPeruWilder is 31 years old and lives with his mother and two brothers in the Centro Poblado Vista Alegre in Zonanga, Jaen, Peru. The member is hardworking and responsible and, ...Read their story >
- FarmingPeruAngel is 26 years old and lives with his wife and young son in Caserio Vista Hermosa, Jaen, Peru. This young member is hardworking and responsible. Thanks to his effort and...Read their story >
- FarmingPeruJose, 32 years old, lives together with his wife and two children in Vista Hermosa, in Jaen, Peru. He is a hard working and responsible member who is moving forward in orga...Read their story >
- FarmingPeruSamuel, 41 years old, lives in the village La Tuna, in the district of San José del Alto, Peru. Samuel lives with his wife and a son.
He will use the income he o...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Collin, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,951 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.