Join Collin on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Grocery StorePeruPedro Pablo, age 62, is in a common-law marriage. His live with his wife and his son in the Pomahuaca district, Jaén province, Cajamarca department, Peru. He has very goo...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
- SewingPeruOrlando, who is 30 years old and single, lives in his own house along with his parents in the district of Zaña, in the province of Chiclayo and the department of Lambayeque...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
- Motorcycle TransportPeruJesus Manuel, 37, is in a common law marriage and lives in his own home with his spouse and two youngest children. He lives in the Pucará district, a province of Jaén, whic...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
- Motorcycle TransportPeruCarlos is 53-years old. He is in a common-law marriage and lives with his partner and his two children in the district of Cayaltí, Chiclayo province and department of Lamba...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
- Motorcycle TransportPeruJossy Janmarie, 28, is single and lives in the family home with his parents in the Cayaltí district of the province of Chiclayo in the department of Lambayeque, Peru. He h...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
Kiva lenders, like Collin, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,783 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.