Join Collin on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Fish SellingPeruCarlos Percy is 35 years old. He is separated and lives with his children and his mother in the district of Cayaltí, in the province of Chiclayo, in the department of Lamba...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
- Clothing SalesPeruIsmael is 30 years old and lives with his partner and his young son. They lives in the district of Sallique, in the province of Jaen, the department of Cajamarca, in Peru....Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
- Motorcycle TransportPeruJosé Norvil is 41 years old. He is a single father, and lives in his family home with his children and his mother in the Cayaltí district, Chiclayo province, Lambayeque de...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
- Motorcycle TransportPeruLuis Enrique is 18 years old and is single. He lives in the family home, together with his mother, in the district of Zaña, province of Chiclayo, Lambayeque department, Per...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
- Vehicle RepairsPeruGerman is 70 years old. He is married and lives with his wife in their own home, located in the district of Cayaltí, in the province of Chiclayo, department of Lambayeque, ...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
Kiva lenders, like Collin, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,351 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.