Join Collin on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- CateringPeruGumercindo is 51 years old, in a civil union, and lives in his own simple house with his parter and their son in the district of Sallique, in the province ofJaén, of the Ca...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
- RestaurantPeruInes is a very happy and enthusiastic member. She joined the group which she belongs to, called Callpanchic, made up of neighbors and friends, with the end of helping each ...Read their story >Funding via EDAPROSPO
- Motorcycle TransportPeruCarlos Jesus, who is 27 years old, and whose marital status is single, lives in his family home. He lives with his parents and siblings in the district of Cayalti, province...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
- ConstructionPeruJaime, 45, lives in his own house with his spouse in the district of Cayalti, province of Chiclayo, state of Lambayeque, in Peru. He has very good personal and work referen...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
- PrintingPeruFranco is a member of the “Señor de los Temblores II” communal bank, which is located in the city of Cuzco, Peru.
Francisco continues with his printing business,...Read their story >Funding via Asociación Arariwa
Kiva lenders, like Collin, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,097 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.