Join Collin on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Motorcycle TransportPeruSaul is 44 years old. His civil status is living with a partner. He lives with his partner and their two children in the district of Pucará, in the province of Jaén and the...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
- Motorcycle TransportPeruOdeir is 38 years old and is in a common-law marriage. He lives in a house of his own, made out of rustic materials, with his spouse and their children in the district of B...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
- FarmingPeruAbile is 34 years old and lives in Caserio Laurel, Las Pirias, Peru. Abile lives with his wife Charito and two small children who are minors. He will use the income he earn...Read their story >Funding via Cooperativa de Ahorro y Crédito Norandino
- FarmingPeruJose is 35 years old and lives in the village of Laurel, in Las Pirias, Peru. Jose lives with his wife and one child. He will use the income he earns from the farm to suppo...Read their story >Funding via Cooperativa de Ahorro y Crédito Norandino
- FarmingPeruEligio is 41 years old and lives in Caserio Sambumbal in the district of Tabaconas, Peru. He lives with his wife and 4 children who are minors. Since he was young he has wo...Read their story >Funding via Cooperativa de Ahorro y Crédito Norandino
Kiva lenders, like Collin, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,344 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.