Join Bryon W on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Clothing SalesTanzaniaHawa is in her late 30s and is married with one child who is still in school. She has been selling clothes for five years now. She works from 8am to 8:30pm daily and is abl...Read their story >
- Beauty SalonKenyaPamela is 29 years old. She is married with two children. She has had a salon business for three years.
She will be using the loan to purchase hair products lik...Read their story >
- RetailPhilippinesEdiltrudes is from Panglao, Bohol, Philippines. She is a 49-yea- old single woman, whose income is derived from the sales of coconut shells, as well as raising hogs.
...Read their story >
- AgriculturePhilippinesMelania is 58 years old, married, and lives at Tangub city.
She is managing her hog fattening business together with her husband.
Melania has been i...Read their story >
- LivestockPakistanNaheed Akhtar is a married woman from Gujranwala, Pakistan. She lives with her husband and one child who attends the local school.
With the aim of contributing ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Bryon W, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,900 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.