Join Bryn Youngblut on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Food Production/SalesPhilippinesAs a widowed parent of seven children, Emilia works hard to support her family. She has a food vending business in the Philippines. Emilia is borrowing PHP 13,000 through ...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation (NWTF)
- Barber ShopJordanElham is a 29-year-old housewife, who lives with her husband in one bedroom at his parent's house. She asked her husband to take her place in the photo instead of her becau...Read their story >Funding via National Microfinance Bank
- FoodRwandaPascaline is a 33-year-old woman. She is married with two children . Pascaline was elected to become president of the group AMIZERO. She can be found (in the picture) as s...Read their story >Funding via VisionFund Rwanda
- FoodKenyaHillary is a happily married man and a father of three children. They live in Kericho, where he is a businessman and his wife takes care of the home.
Hillary is ...Read their story >Funding via Kenya ECLOF
- Phone Use SalesNicaraguaThe solidarity group “Sonrisa 2” is requesting their first loan from the Kiva lenders so that they can excel in their businesses. The group coordinator is Claudia. She is...Read their story >Funding via Asociación Alternativa Para el Desarrollo Integral de las Mujeres (ADIM)
Kiva lenders, like Bryn Youngblut, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,565 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.