Join Bryn Youngblut on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Cosmetics SalesCameroonOdile is a 37-year-old woman living in a common-law relationship. She is the mother of two children, ages 10 and 12 years old. She has had a perfume shop for five years at ...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaAggrey's Group is formed by 14 farmers in Webuye District and is being represented by Aggrey, who is the group leader pictured above. He is 35 years old, is married and has...Read their story >
- FarmingArmeniaEdgar is 37 years old and lives in the village Geghi of Syunik region. He is married and lives with his wife and children.
Edgar used to be an employee but now ...Read their story >
- FarmingArmeniaMeet Amalya! Amalya is a skillful agronomist from Armavir region. She has 10 years of experience under her belt. Amalya looks after her farm with great love and care. She i...Read their story >
- RestaurantKenyaJudith is 48 years old. She is married and has four children.
She has had a hotel (restaurant) business for 12 years.
She will be using the loan to p...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Bryn Youngblut, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,131 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.