Join Bryn Youngblut on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Home EnergyHondurasOrlando is from the Northern region of the country. His main source of money is growing coffee and raising cattle. Not long ago he built a house where he can live with his ...Read their story >
- FarmingRwandaJosephine is 49 years old and married with six children. The oldest is 22 years old. She has had an agriculture business for the last 20 years.
Josephine reques...Read their story >
- RetailPakistanAmina is a 26-year-old working lady living with her family in village area Multan, Pakistan. She has one son of 4 years who is getting primary education. Her husband is a g...Read their story >
- TransportationParaguayFrancisco is 59 years old and works in the field of transporting cargo. He has his own three-wheeled delivery van with which he does his jobs.
He has worked at t...Read their story >
- Grocery StoreCambodiaChamraeun is 27 years old and is a married woman with two children. She is selling groceries and beverages. Her husband works as a construction worker. Chamraeun has been r...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Bryn Youngblut, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,595 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.