Join Bryn Youngblut on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FoodKenyaFrancisca is a married woman with two children. She operates a retail business where she sells soda, drinking water, flour, sugar and other items. She has been involved in ...Read their story >Funding via SMEP Microfinance Bank
- FoodBoliviaThe “Tulipanes de Calama” communal bank is starting their first loan with Pro Mujer, as part of the Villa Adela regional office. It is composed of eleven members, led by a ...Read their story >Funding via Fundación Pro Mujer
- Clothing SalesPhilippinesRetailing helped Imelda survive for the family. She retails in their barangay various RTWs (ready-to-wear clothing) and brings in a meager income of 4,000 PHP per month. ...Read their story >Funding via Paglaum Multi-Purpose Cooperative (PMPC)
- Food StallKenyaBinti is a married woman. She has five children. She describes herself as optimistic.
She operates a food stall where she cooks food for sale. She has been invo...Read their story >Funding via SMEP Microfinance Bank
- Cloth & Dressmaking SuppliesPakistanUroosa is 22 years old and a married woman. She has 3 children. She is a vigorous lady, and for the past many years, has been running a business buying and selling cloth. S...Read their story >Funding via Kashf Foundation
Kiva lenders, like Bryn Youngblut, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,504 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.