Join Brock Keen on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- CerealsKenyaMonicah is a farmer and salesperson who is connected to many actors in the agricultural food chain. She makes income from mixed farming and through engaging in cereal trade...Read their story >Funding via Juhudi Kilimo
- General StoreKenyaZena is a married woman with two children, both of whom attend school. For the past four years, she has operated a retail shop where she sells household consumables such as...Read their story >Funding via Yehu Microfinance Trust
- Motorcycle TransportKenyaNicholas is a 25-year-old, single, hardworking man who lives in Muhoroni. He is a motorbike operator who supports his family from the earnings he gets. He enjoys his job ve...Read their story >Funding via Kenya ECLOF
- Consumer GoodsEcuadorReyna is 21 years old. She has a son and works in the private sector. She needs the money to buy furniture and fixtures for her home, which she will buy in the city of Vent...Read their story >Funding via Cooperativa San Jose
- Personal Housing ExpensesMozambiqueReinando, 32, lives in a house he owns. He is in a common-law marriage and is the father of 1 minor son. He has been a minibus driver for more than 5 years.
He ...Read their story >Funding via Hluvuku-Adsema
Kiva lenders, like Brock Keen, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,592 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.