Join Brock Keen on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- LivestockTajikistanKhabiba is grateful to Kiva lenders for support and understanding. She cooperates with MDO “Humo” for the third time and is satisfied with the results. This time Khabiba al...Read their story >
- FarmingColombiaJavier is just 20 years old and lives in the municipality of Monteria. He always dreamed of being a farmer because where he lives he has seen how people made a life of this...Read their story >
- Home EnergyNicaraguaLenar is married and has two children. He currently works planting coffee and corn. In the community where he lives, he doesn’t have electric service. For that reason, he i...Read their story >
- FarmingNigeriaWakashai, a Babban Gona maize farmer, is married and lives in a modest cement house with his family in Balarabe Dan Bami village. Wakashai is a meticulous farmer who has in...Read their story >
- AgricultureCameroonAmira is a 50-year-old married man. He has been living in a local village, where he has dedicated himself to cocoa farming, for several years. He has owned a plantation of ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Brock Keen, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,608 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.