Join Brock Keen on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Clothing SalesPeruFiorella is a 27 year old woman who is married with a child of school age. She works selling clothing at fairs and learned the business from her mother, who she accompanied...Read their story >Funding via EDAPROSPO
- SewingPakistanNasreen is a hardworking woman. She has been successfully running a business stitching bed sheets, pillows, and bedspreads for many years. By this time she has attained a r...Read their story >Funding via Kashf Foundation
- FarmingKenyaLilian is a natural-born farmer. She was born and raised in a humble family who, for generations, has worked in agriculture and livestock as an option for earning a living....Read their story >Funding via Juhudi Kilimo
- FoodColombiaJohana is 29 years and started her business out of economic necessity. She works selling food which she prepares in the kitchen of her home. After some time her business s...Read their story >Funding via Interactuar
- Spare PartsKenyaLameck is a married man. He has two children. He describes himself to be honest.
He operates a retail business where he sells auto spares. He has been involved ...Read their story >Funding via SMEP Microfinance Bank
Kiva lenders, like Brock Keen, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,810 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.