Her husband works providing services to bend and curve m...Read their story >
Join Bob Morse on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Metal ShopPakistanNajma is a 32-year-old married woman. She lives in Lahore city along with her four children and spouse.
Her husband works providing services to bend and curve m...Read their story >Funding via BRAC Pakistan
- RetailJordanMaysoon is a 40-year-old, mother of four children; she is a conservative who asked her husband to appear in the photo instead of her. Her husband has junk stores. Maysoon t...Read their story >Funding via National Microfinance Bank
- PoultryEl Salvador27 year old José lives in his own home with his wife and son for whom he works every day so that they have what they need. José is a hard-working and very responsible man w...Read their story >Funding via Apoyo Integral
- Grocery StoreLebanonSanaa, a divorced lady living alone in an owned apartment in North Lebanon. She is 53 years old, and owns a grocery store in the area where she lives. She opened her own g...Read their story >Funding via Ibdaa Microfinance SAL
- TailoringKenyaMutisya is an honest married man with 3 children. He has operated a tailoring business to make clothes. for 10 years. His primary customers are local people. He describes h...Read their story >Funding via SMEP Microfinance Bank
Kiva lenders, like Bob Morse, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,325 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.