Join Bob Morse on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingArmeniaAbraham is thankful for his first Kiva deal that greatly helped him in his farming activates and hopes that he can have one more profitable deal with Kiva and Nor Horizon. ...Read their story >Funding via Nor Horizon Universal Credit Organization Limited Liability Company
- Food MarketSierra LeoneNew York is a group that has come together to help themselves achieve their individual dreams by attaining a loan to improve on their sales. Jeneba is the leader and the fu...Read their story >Funding via Association for Rural Development (ARD)
- Beauty SalonLebanonRacha is a 25-year-old married woman who has a beauty care salon (lazer and massage) since four years ago. She gained experience in this domain from university studies. She...Read their story >Funding via Al Majmoua Lebanese Association for Development
- PrintingPeruNorma is a member of the Señor de los Temblores II bank. It is located in the district of Cusco, in the province of Cusco and the department of Cusco. Norma is 35 years o...Read their story >Funding via Asociación Arariwa
- PigsCambodiaChey is 58 years old and a married mother with two dependent children. She lives in the Prey Veng Province, Cambodia. Both of her two teenagers are factory workers. She has...Read their story >Funding via KREDIT Microfinance Institution Plc.
Kiva lenders, like Bob Morse, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,029 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.