Join Bob Morse on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Food MarketRwandaUbumwe CB is a group represented by one of the ladies who is 35 years old. She is married with 6 children between the ages of 2 and 21 years. The group name means “the uni...Read their story >
- FarmingCambodiaResiding in a rural village of the Sampov Means district of Pursat province, Vuth is aged 51 years and married. She has four children, one of whom is still in school. To su...Read their story >
- Charcoal SalesKenyaVeronica, 53 years old, is happily married and a mother of four children. Her husband works as a driver and they support one another fully. Veronica is a charcoal trader wi...Read their story >
- CattleEl SalvadorJosé is 39 years old. He has a partner and they have a child.
José works in construction. He learned this from his uncle, who taught him when he was y...Read their story >
- AgricultureArmeniaHeriknaz, 46, is a farmer from Tavush conflict zone. She stays there with her husband Varuzhan, 51, and son Erick, 13. Alongside with her husband, Heriknaz runs a farm for ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Bob Morse, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,148 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.