Join Bob Morse on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- RetailRwandaSUGIRA is a group led by Leoncie who is 48 years old.The group name means the following"reign or live longer in power” in English.She is married with five children aged bet...Read their story >Funding via Urwego Opportunity Bank, a partner of Opportunity International and HOPE International
- Food Production/SalesSamoaSioaiga is a 27-year-old married woman with two children. She makes and sells ice cakes in her community to earn a living. She has two years of experience with this busines...Read their story >Funding via South Pacific Business Development (SPBD)
- Clothing SalesJordanBadeaa is 42 years old, lives in Ajloun and she is a caring mother of six children. Her husband lives and works in the USA. Badeaa is working hard to provide a living and...Read their story >Funding via National Microfinance Bank
- RetailKenyaWilliam is a married man. He has 3 children. He operates a retail business where he sells flour, soap, sugar, bread and other items. He has been involved in this business f...Read their story >Funding via SMEP Microfinance Bank
- FarmingCambodiaSambath, 53, is married and lives with her husband and two children in Kampong Cham Province, Cambodia. She and her husband have been working as rice farmers for additional...Read their story >Funding via KREDIT Microfinance Institution Plc.
Kiva lenders, like Bob Morse, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,746 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.