Join BMIGaming.Com on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Beauty SalonPakistanShazia Parveen is a 39 year old woman, Works as a beautician in a home-based small beauty parlor. She’s the mother of 2 children. She lives with her husband in Gujrat, Paki...Read their story >Funding via JWS Pakistan
- Food StallColombiaReina is a woman who is dedicated to her work. At 65 years of age she works tirelessly every day of the week, Monday through Sunday, at her business of producing tradition...Read their story >Funding via Interactuar
- Food Production/SalesSamoaFaleulu is a 37-year-old married woman with two children. She makes and sells ice cakes in her community to earn a living. Faleulu has eight years of experience with this b...Read their story >Funding via South Pacific Business Development (SPBD) - Samoa
- PerfumesParaguayThe group named “Puertas del Sol” (Doors of the Sun) is in its first loan cycle with the Women’s Committee Program. All of the members are working and helping one another ...Read their story >Funding via Fundación Paraguaya
- Food Production/SalesPhilippinesAs a widowed parent of seven children, Emilia works hard to support her family. She has a food vending business in the Philippines. Emilia is borrowing PHP 13,000 through ...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation (NWTF)
Kiva lenders, like BMIGaming.Com, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,565 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.