Join BMIGaming.Com on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingKenyaBeatrice is a youthful 29-year-old smallholder farmer, a wise farmer whose neighbors and fellow farmers respect her as a mentor. She farms a small plot of land in the green...Read their story >Funding via Juhudi Kilimo
- Personal Housing ExpensesBoliviaNancy is 62 years old and the mother of four adult children. She lives alone and is an artisan, making miniatures, as visible in the picture, which she sells at many fairs....Read their story >Funding via IMPRO
- SewingColombiaFor a large part of his life John has made his living sewing for third parties. He initially got started in this field thanks to a friend who taught him and helped him get...Read their story >Funding via Interactuar
- Food MarketSierra LeoneKadiatu is 55 years old, widowed and has two children, 20 and 15. Kadiatu runs a food business. She started the business to be independent and financially support her child...Read their story >Funding via Association for Rural Development (ARD)
- Spare PartsUgandaJohnpaul deals in motorcycle spare parts, and he also practices farming in Hoima-Uganda.
Johnpaul is aged thirty-two and a married, hardworking man, who has bee...Read their story >Funding via HOFOKAM Ltd., a partner of Catholic Relief Services
Kiva lenders, like BMIGaming.Com, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,877 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.