Join BMIGaming.Com on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Clothing SalesIndiaSalma, 27, is married and lives in her household that has four people, including her two children. She lives in the Alirajpur district of Madhya Pradesh. She is engaged in ...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesBrenhileta is 62 years old and married with three children. With one child still in school, Brenhileta works very hard to provide for them. Brenhileta runs a general store...Read their story >
- CattleEl SalvadorOmar attended school up to the fifth grade. His life companion is a domestic worker, and they do not have children.
Omar is in the cattle business in the area. H...Read their story >
- AgricultureColombiaManuel is 61 years old and lives in the municipality of Tierralta. He’s happily married and has a son who grew up to become an excellent man thanks to the education his par...Read their story >
- Fish SellingMaliFoune is the woman holding the scales and the cup containing fish. She is aged 45, and mother of one schoolchild. Her husband is a trader.
She has stocked and tr...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like BMIGaming.Com, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,992 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.