Join BMIGaming.Com on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingArmeniaThis is Susanna, a 58-year-old farmer from Sardarapat village. She has been into farming for more than 20 years and is a true professional. She is mainly specialized in the...Read their story >Funding via SEF International
- PigsPhilippinesNilda is 47 years old and has eight children. She is married and has two children who are currently in school.
Nilda is in the agricultural business, raising pig...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
- Primary/secondary school costsLebanonIsmat is a 41-year-old married father of three children, who has been running his current car mechanic garage since 2003. Ismat has 20 years of experience in this domain. H...Read their story >Funding via Al Majmoua Lebanese Association for Development
- Motorcycle TransportColombiaRonald is 36 years old and lives in Soledad. He provides passenger transportation services on his moped, which is n high demand from the local residents. He used to work fo...Read their story >Funding via Fundación Mario Santo Domingo (FMSD)
- TransportationPakistanMehnaz is a 35-year-old married woman. The man shown in the photo is her husband, who is a van driver by profession. He drives in the main city and makes enough income to c...Read their story >Funding via Kashf Foundation
Kiva lenders, like BMIGaming.Com, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,011 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.