Join BMIGaming.Com on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- PoultryMyanmar (Burma)Kwet Thit (A) Village Group is located in Pyapon Township, in the Myanmar Ayeyarwaddy Delta region. In this village group, many are crop farmers and they also raise livesto...Read their story >
- CerealsKenyaJosphine is an enterprising small holder farmer who hails from a remote village in Bungoma county. She is married and has been blessed with very bright children. Josphine c...Read their story >
- General StoreTimor-LesteCarmelita is 32 years old and she is married. She has a kiosk that she started a few years ago, where many people come to buy goods every day. Running her business has mad...Read their story >
- AgricultureTajikistanBahromjon is a native of the city of Isfara. He has two professions. At the same time he is a farmer and a master builder. Bahromjon has successfully combined both types of...Read their story >
- DairyKenyaSella is 50 years old. She is married with two children. She has had a dairy farming business for five years. She will be using the loan to purchase dairy feed and vaccines...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like BMIGaming.Com, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,552 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.