Join Bianca on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Food MarketTajikistanGulnoz is an active and adventurous woman who lives in the city of Konibodom. She is 46 years old. She is married and has two sons, a daughter-in-law, and some grandchildre...Read their story >Funding via MDO Humo and Partners
- Home AppliancesCambodiaReoun’s group live in a rural village in Kampong Speu province in Cambodia. Reoun makes a living cultivating rice, and she also does extra work as a factory laborer to supp...Read their story >Funding via iDE Cambodia
- Personal Housing ExpensesVietnamMrs. Duong is a hardworking woman, 38 years old. She is married and has three children. She needs a loan to build a sanitary latrine to improve the health of her family mem...Read their story >Funding via Quang Binh Women Development Fund
- Home EnergyCambodiaA farmer living in Kampong Chhnang province, Koem Hong is 48 years old and a married father of five dependent children, one of whom is in school. Rice farming is the sole s...Read their story >Funding via VisionFund Cambodia
- Shoe SalesColombiaEver Andres is 41 years old and lives in the municipality of Chinu. He has a 3-year-old son who he loves very much and has become his biggest motivation to succeed. Looking...Read their story >Funding via Interactuar
Kiva lenders, like Bianca, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,949 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.