Join Attila on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Motorcycle TransportKenyaNicholas is 23 years old. He is married and blessed with two children. His business is operating a motorcycle taxi business and a retail shop, which he has operated for 10 ...Read their story >Funding via VisionFund Kenya
- Personal Housing ExpensesTajikistanDilfuza is a kind woman. She is 33 years old. She has two wonderful children. Dilfuza is working as a secretary in Kurgantyube city. She has a good reputation and all respe...Read their story >Funding via Humo
- Personal Housing ExpensesIndonesiaGood day lenders! Meet one of KSPPS BMI’s clients, Kusnawati, who is 51 years-old, married, and has one daughter and one son. Kusnawati is a housewife and stays at home. He...Read their story >Funding via KSPPS Benteng Mikro Indonesia
- SewingTajikistanMushtaribonu was born in Dushanbe. She is single and not in a rush to get married. She lives with her parents and works as a tailor. She learned this trade from her aunt. M...Read their story >Funding via Humo
- Clothing SalesPakistanMaqsoodan, 48 years old, lives with her spouse in the area of Multan, Pakistan. She is a mother of three married and two unmarried children. Maqsoodan has run a business se...Read their story >Funding via BRAC Pakistan
Kiva lenders, like Attila, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,834 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.