Join Artisan Creative on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Higher education costsRwandaJacques is 27 years old, he is a single hardworking man. He is requesting for a school fees loan because to him, he finds it a challenge to pay the whole amount at once but...Read their story >Funding via Urwego Opportunity Bank, a partner of Opportunity International and HOPE International
- CafeJordanAmjad is 39 years old and works as an employee in one of the phone companies in Marka.
Working at the shop was not enough for Amjad, so he opened a small shop ...Read their story >Funding via National Microfinance Bank
- Cosmetics SalesEcuadorRosario, 36, is divorced and has a ten-year-old daughter. Thanks to the efforts and dedication of her mother, Joseline can attend school. Her mother sells cosmetics and h...Read their story >Funding via VisionFund Ecuador
- Personal Housing ExpensesUgandaRonald is a hardworking father of one child living in Kamwenge, Uganda. He is a banking officer and that is where he earns income. However after realizing that his monthly ...Read their story >Funding via HOFOKAM Ltd., a partner of Catholic Relief Services
- Electrical GoodsPakistanNaila is 34 and she is the mother of four children.
Her husband owns an electrician shop in which he sells electrical goods and provides services for repairing ...Read their story >Funding via BRAC Pakistan
Kiva lenders, like Artisan Creative, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,110 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.