After Manzura finished school, she decided to engage in sewing. Ma...Read their story >
Join Artisan Creative on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Personal Housing ExpensesTajikistanManzura is a very talented tailor. She is 29 years old and lives in the city with her family.
After Manzura finished school, she decided to engage in sewing. Ma...Read their story >Funding via Arvand
- AgriculturePeruFelix is 60 years old, married, and lives with his wife and son in Santo Domingo de la Capilla district, Cutervo province, Cajamarca department in Peru. He can count on ver...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
- RetailKenyaRose is a married woman. She has 1 child. She operates a retail business where she sells sugar, bread, flour,soap, soda and other household items. She has been involved in ...Read their story >Funding via SMEP Microfinance Bank
- Motorcycle TransportPhilippinesAljun is 27 years old and single and lives in Barangay II, Tangub City, Misamis Occidental. For a living, Aljun works in private company as a collector. Aside from that act...Read their story >Funding via Gata Daku Multi-purpose Cooperative (GDMPC)
- FarmingKenyaHello, Kiva community!
Abigael is a 30-year-old woman who lives in a "post-election conflict" town (a town struggling to come out of the post-election war). She ...Read their story >Funding via Juhudi Kilimo
Kiva lenders, like Artisan Creative, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,050 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.