Join Artisan Creative on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Grocery StorePhilippinesNoli is a 46-year-old married man with one child. Noli, with his wife, are working hard at their family business. They have had a grocery store in the Philippines for the l...Read their story >Funding via Gata Daku Multi-purpose Cooperative (GDMPC)
- Animal SalesTajikistanMeet Guliston, a 45-year-old wife, mother of one son, and devoted mother-in-law from the city of Bohtar. Her son works as a driver and her husband is a farmer. As for Gul...Read their story >Funding via MDO Humo and Partners
- FarmingKenyaEunice is the mother of five children and is a rural smallholder farmer from the Eldoret area of Kenya. Eunice is married to a fellow farmer. Her family's main income sourc...Read their story >Funding via Juhudi Kilimo
- Food Production/SalesEl SalvadorReina is 57 years old, studied until 2nd grade, and is in a relationship. Her spouse makes a living in agriculture. She has 2 children who no longer depend on her. Rein...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
- Motorcycle TransportPhilippinesErlinda works hard to support her family. She is married and has a motorcycle transport business in the Philippines.
Erlinda requested a 13,000 PHP loan through ...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
Kiva lenders, like Artisan Creative, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,203 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.