Join Artisan Creative on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Land RentalEl SalvadorJose is 62 years old. He is married and his wife works in household chores. His children live elsewhere. Jose has much experience in agriculture. He grows corn and beans. H...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
- Liquor Store / Off-LicensePhilippinesCristina is a woman with two children. Cristina is 25 years old now and she is a very hard-working entrepreneur. She has a business buying and selling coconut wine in the P...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
- Food Production/SalesEl SalvadorYulicia studied up to the 6th grade. She has four children who live on their own now, and she lives only with her husband who is a farmer.
Yulicia sells tortill...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
- Food StallEl SalvadorSonia is 44 years old. She is married, and her husband works as a messenger in an organization, and also as a farmer. She has 7 children. Four of them work in agriculture, ...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
- Clothing SalesKenyaJames is a married man. He has 3 children. He describes himself to be ambitious. He operates a retail business where he sells clothes. He has been involved in this busi...Read their story >Funding via SMEP Microfinance Bank
Kiva lenders, like Artisan Creative, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,702 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.