Join LodRose on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Motorcycle TransportPakistanAyesha is 27 years old woman. She lives in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. She is a responsible housewife. Her husband is a rickshaw driver by profession. From the past many days his...Read their story >
- Auto RepairEl SalvadorManuel only was able to study through ninth grade. He is single and lives with his mother and older brother. They both work to feed their mother.
Manuel has a ...Read their story >
- TransportationPakistanShamim is a 51-year-old, married woman. The man shown in the photo is her husband, who is a van driver by profession. He drives in the main city and makes enough income to ...Read their story >
- FarmingHondurasDavid is 38 years old and single. He has two children and lives with them in the community of Nueva Frontera in Santa Bárbara.
David has always worked in agricul...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesPhilippinesBeverly is a 42-year-old married mother of four children and lives in a rural area of Tumauini.
Almost a year ago, Beverly opened a small restaurant where she s...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like LodRose, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,047 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.