Join FrequentMiler on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- ClothingParaguayArnaldo is married to Delia and they have eight children: Andrés, Lida, Griselda, Karina, Hugo, Ronaldo, Iván, and Juan. They all live in the city of Coronel Oviedo and are...Read their story >Funding via Fundación Paraguaya
- FoodEcuadorSilvia is 44 years old. She is happily married and has a 14-year-old daughter named Melany. She is currently in school in order to help her family get ahead. She comes from...Read their story >Funding via VisionFund Ecuador
- FarmingBoliviaNehemias is a 31-year-old man who lives with his partner and they have 1 son and 2 daughters. His work is agriculture.
His business is located in the rural local...Read their story >Funding via Emprender
- FarmingUgandaStephen is a plumber at National Water and Sewerage Corporation. He is a hard-working married man with four children. In addition to plumbing, he is also a farmer dealing i...Read their story >Funding via UGAFODE Microfinance Limited
- General StorePhilippinesMarites is 46 years old and married with four children, and she works hard to provide for her family.
She runs a general store in the Philippines and has reques...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
Kiva lenders, like FrequentMiler, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,002 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.