Join FrequentMiler on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Fruits & VegetablesSenegalThe group called « MBOG FAPP » brings together 10 women who live in the same village and who are small-scale retailers of foodstuffs and local cereal grains. They have neve...Read their story >
- Clothing SalesTajikistanMaftuna is a cheerful 35-year-old woman. She is married and has two children. The children are still in school, and Maftuna and her husband are trying to make sure that the...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaThis is Susan, a humble woman who lives in Kapsowar, Kenya, a post-conflict area where there is a high rate of poverty and unemployment. Despite these challenges, Susan is ...Read their story >
- RetailLiberiaAgnes is 20 years old. She has no children. She completed high school.
She is a young entrepreneur who sells handbags and backpacks. Her business is located in...Read their story >
- Grocery StoreIndiaThirty-five-year-old Kajal lives in a small village of North 24 Parganas district, West Bengal. She is a mother of two school-going daughters. Her elder daughter is studyin...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like FrequentMiler, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,513 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.