Join FrequentMiler on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingSamoaMalaesaili is a 40-year-old married woman with six children. She has a small plantation and grows cucumbers, cabbages, and seed plants to earn a living. She has been doing ...Read their story >Funding via South Pacific Business Development (SPBD)
- TailoringKenyaJane is a married woman. She has two children.
She operates a tailoring shop where she makes clothes. She has been involved in this business for 10 years. Her b...Read their story >Funding via SMEP Microfinance Bank
- Personal Housing ExpensesPhilippinesAna is 51 years old. She is actively participating in the various programs and services that the coop offers.
She hopes to live comfortably in a decent house. ...Read their story >Funding via Paglaum Multi-Purpose Cooperative (PMPC)
- FishingPhilippinesRomeo is a 46-year old married man from Concepcion, Iloilo. He has five children; his oldest child is 17 while the youngest is 7 year old respectively. He has been a fisher...Read their story >Funding via Community Economic Ventures, Inc. (CEVI), a partner of VisionFund International
- LivestockEl SalvadorHeditila didn't go to school. Currently, she is married and her husband works far away. Her two children of 15 and 26 live with her, and her youngest daughter goes to sch...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
Kiva lenders, like FrequentMiler, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,728 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.