Join FrequentMiler on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Fruits & VegetablesBoliviaThe Mayaqui Group will start its first cycle with Pro Mujer, as part of the Centro Focal Los Andes. The group is made up of 10 members and is directed by a board of directo...Read their story >Funding via Fundación Pro Mujer
- General StoreKenyaGrace is a married woman. She has four children. She operates a retail business where she sells flour, sugar, soda, beauty products and other items. She has been involved i...Read their story >Funding via SMEP Microfinance Bank
- ServicesZambiaAt first glance, Karen is seen as a diffident youth; however, this 19-year-old is far from it. Karen is from Kitwe, in Zambia, which has a complex of mines on its northwest...Read their story >Funding via Zoona
- FoodKenyaRiziki is a Kiva borrower. She has 3 children. She operates a retail business where she sells vegetables, fruits, and fish. She has been involved in this business for 20 ye...Read their story >Funding via SMEP Microfinance Bank
- FoodSierra LeoneKadiatu is a forty-seven-year-old mother of eight children. She sells food as her business. She started the business to be independent and financially support her children....Read their story >Funding via Association for Rural Development (ARD)
Kiva lenders, like FrequentMiler, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,376 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.