- A loan of $750 helps Daniel's Group to buy cost efficient maize seeds and fertilizer for the comi...
- A loan of $800 helps Emmanuel's Group to purchase hybrid seeds and fertilizer to improve harvests...
- A loan of $475 helps Mbuya's Group to purchase hybrid seeds and fertilizer to improve harvests of...
- A loan of $625 helps Mary's Group to purchase a solar light and gain access to cost-efficient hyb...
- A loan of $500 helps Caleb's Group to buy cost-efficient maize seed and fertilizer for the coming...
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
Safe, affordable capital to those in need helps people create a better life for themselves
The Story of a Kiva Loan
Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.