expired

Total loan: $2,300

Nkwa Na Ehia Group

Assin Fosu, Central, Ghana / Agriculture

Nkwa Na Ehia Group's loan finished fundraising, but these other borrowers need your support


A loan helped To buy agro chemicals, spraying machines, wellington boots and cutlasses for resale.


Nkwa Na Ehia Group's story

Atta is 45 years old. He is from Assin Fosu in the Assin North District of the Central Region of Ghana. He is the leader of Nkwa Na Ehia group. Atta is married with 6 children. They are all in school.

Atta has his own agro chemicals shop that he has operated for the past 20 years. Aside the chemicals, he also sells spraying machines and cutlasses. Atta is a hard working man who always want to diversity his sources of business income. He has been able to cultivate a cocoa plantation from his business profit and now earns additional income during the major and minor cocoa seasons. Atta started his business with a very small capital and through microfinance support from the field Partners since 2011, he has been able to improve the business. His vision is to expand the business to be able to serve many farmers within his locality.

He needs additional micro loan support to buy more agro chemicals , spraying machines, wellington boots and cutlasses to help meet the demand from his farming customers during the season. Atta has decided to use 60% of the profit to cater for the children education and plow-back the remaining 40%. Atta thanks all his micro lenders for their kind support.