- A loan of $850 helps Taung Kone – 2 (C) Village Group to purchase fertilizer and pesticide, as we...
- A loan of $900 helps Taung Kone – 2 (B) Village Group to purchase farming essentials like quality...
- A loan of $500 helps Maimona to buy hair care products, skin products and hair rollers to treat m...
- A loan of $450 helps Santos Margarito a borrower to purchase a variety of clothing for resale.
- A loan of $400 helps Caroline to buy farm inputs such as high-quality seed, good fertilizer, and ...
Back a dream today
People all over the world have dreams of a better future, for their families and their communities.
Through Kiva, you have the power to back the dream of someone halfway around the globe with just a $25 loan. You could help a woman build her business, a student access education or a farmer have a successful harvest. When you get repaid, you can relend that same $25 in another person's dream.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
About KivaKiva is a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
We’ve helped more than 1.4 million people around the world (so far) and earned fans like former President Bill Clinton, Oprah, and comedians Louis C.K. and Amy Poehler along the way!
Kiva has been awarded Charity Navigator's highest rating: