- A loan of $4,400 helps La Vecindad Del Cinco Group to buy supplies for her meals such as rice, ch...
- A loan of $875 helps Mary's Group to purchase hybrid seeds and fertilizer for the cultivation of ...
- A loan of $925 helps Koe Shin Kyun-1 (E) Village Group to purchase fertilizers and to hire laborers.
- A loan of $750 helps Pamela's Group to purchase a solar light, as well as hybrid seeds and fertil...
- A loan of $1,500 helps Hadeel to buy an embroidery machine to meet the demands of her customers a...
Back a dream today
People all over the world have dreams of a better future, for their families and their communities.
Through Kiva, you have the power to back the dream of someone halfway around the globe with just a $25 loan. You could help a woman build her business, a student access education or a farmer have a successful harvest. When you get repaid, you can relend that same $25 in another person's dream.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
About KivaKiva is a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
We’ve helped more than 1.4 million people around the world (so far) and earned fans like former President Bill Clinton, Oprah, and comedians Louis C.K. and Amy Poehler along the way!
Kiva has been awarded Charity Navigator's highest rating: