- A loan of $725 helps Parzouma to buy 15 sheep, one ox, feed and to save money to improve his fami...
- A loan of $5,825 helps Abanyamurava Tcb Group to buy more tomato trees, passion fruits, and oranges.
- A loan of $6,150 helps Urukundo Cb Sub Grp A Group to buy more maize flour and sorghum.
- A loan of $2,550 helps Fassokanou Gs Group to buy livestock for resale with the goal of building ...
- A loan of $4,950 helps Abanyamurava Cb Group to buy more clothes, women's bags, and shoes.
Back a dream today
People all over the world have dreams of a better future, for their families and their communities.
Through Kiva, you have the power to back the dream of someone halfway around the globe with just a $25 loan. You could help a woman build her business, a student access education or a farmer have a successful harvest. When you get repaid, you can relend that same $25 in another person's dream.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
About KivaKiva is a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
We’ve helped more than 1.4 million people around the world (so far) and earned fans like former President Bill Clinton, Oprah, and comedian Amy Poehler along the way!
Kiva has been awarded Charity Navigator's highest rating: