- A loan of $2,325 helps Fabian to pay for his grandmother's medical expenses in order for her to i...
- A loan of $2,675 helps 'Anaseini to buy pandanus for her weaving business and for her family's ne...
- A loan of $4,425 helps Hepisipa to buy pandanus for her weaving, mulberry for her tapa making and...
- A loan of $225 helps Elias to access high quality farm inputs for 1.5 acres of maize, in addition...
- A loan of $2,425 helps Noong Het 44 Group to buy chickens, ducks and poultry feed.
Back a dream today
People all over the world have dreams of a better future, for their families and their communities.
Through Kiva, you have the power to back the dream of someone halfway around the globe with just a $25 loan. You could help a woman build her business, a student access education or a farmer have a successful harvest. When you get repaid, you can relend that same $25 in another person's dream.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
About KivaKiva is a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
We’ve helped more than 1.4 million people around the world (so far) and earned fans like former President Bill Clinton, Oprah, and comedian Amy Poehler along the way!
Kiva has been awarded Charity Navigator's highest rating: