- A loan of $7,750 helps Ufunuo Group to buy 300 kg of beans and 400 kg of cassava flour as well as...
- A loan of $1,075 helps Nazibrola to pay for her bachelor's degree in public administration and po...
- A loan of $4,575 helps Duhaguruke Cb Group to buy more sorghum, maize, Irish potatoes and beans.
- A loan of $450 helps Wilson to buy a new scythe to cut wood so he can work better.
- A loan of $6,100 helps Twitezimbere Cb Group to buy more bananas, cassava and potatoes to meet cu...
Back a dream today
People all over the world have dreams of a better future, for their families and their communities.
Through Kiva, you have the power to back the dream of someone halfway around the globe with just a $25 loan. You could help a woman build her business, a student access education or a farmer have a successful harvest. When you get repaid, you can relend that same $25 in another person's dream.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
About KivaKiva is a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
We’ve helped more than 1.4 million people around the world (so far) and earned fans like former President Bill Clinton, Oprah, and comedian Amy Poehler along the way!
Kiva has been awarded Charity Navigator's highest rating: