- A loan of $1,050 helps Rosy Della to replace the roof, repaint walls, and repair sink of her apar...
- A loan of $1,275 helps Khosiyat to buy new equipment for her salon.
- A loan of $1,200 helps Mauro Melanio to buy compost for his organic coffee farm.
- A loan of $475 helps Cyrill to purchase more stainless steel plates and other plates to sell.
- A loan of $3,475 helps Abahuzamugambi Gisozi Group To buy more casava leaves to sell to her comm...
Back a dream today
People all over the world have dreams of a better future, for their families and their communities.
Through Kiva, you have the power to back the dream of someone halfway around the globe with just a $25 loan. You could help a woman build her business, a student access education or a farmer have a successful harvest. When you get repaid, you can relend that same $25 in another person's dream.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
About KivaKiva is a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
We’ve helped more than 1.4 million people around the world (so far) and earned fans like former President Bill Clinton, Oprah, and comedians Louis C.K. and Amy Poehler along the way!
Kiva has been awarded Charity Navigator's highest rating: