- A loan of $6,725 helps Alpha Group to buy rolls of fishing nets to strengthen her starting capital.
- A loan of $625 helps Noeurn to pay for house renovation.
- A loan of $6,100 helps Maia to build wooden houses in order to rent for a good price.
- A loan of $2,000 helps Fahda to renew her sewing machine and buy silk and fabrics for her work.
- A loan of $2,050 helps Hassan to buy solar cells for his house to solve the problem of the power ...
Back a dream today
People all over the world have dreams of a better future, for their families and their communities.
Through Kiva, you have the power to back the dream of someone halfway around the globe with just a $25 loan. You could help a woman build her business, a student access education or a farmer have a successful harvest. When you get repaid, you can relend that same $25 in another person's dream.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
About KivaKiva is a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
We’ve helped more than 1.4 million people around the world (so far) and earned fans like former President Bill Clinton, Oprah, and comedian Amy Poehler along the way!
Kiva has been awarded Charity Navigator's highest rating: