- A loan of $1,125 helps Kes Pa Nou (Mc) to buy food and home products to retail.
- A loan of $1,125 helps Arc-En-Ciel (Mc) to buy some medicines and some beverages to retail.
- A loan of $750 helps Espwa Fe Viv(Ga) to buy fertilizers to grow land production.
- A loan of $2,450 helps Maranatha De Samarie Group to purchase shoes, cosmetics, etc.
- A loan of $3,675 helps Les Astres De Dorval Group to buy beauty products.
Be a Part of Recovery in Haiti
In 2010, Haiti experienced a devastating earthquake that displaced 1.5 million people from their homes and destroyed communities and businesses. Currently there is 40% unemployment and 70% of Haitians live in energy poverty.
By working with dedicated Field Partners in Haiti, Kiva and Kiva lenders are giving Haitians a chance to improve their businesses, access clean energy, and build a sustainable economy.
EarthSpark International and Kiva are scaling up the first pre-paid, solar-hybrid smart micro-grid in Haiti to serve both residential and commercial customers with reliable, affordable clean energy.
Fonkoze Foundation's crowd-funding loan platform, Zafèn, is now placing loans on Kiva, allowing more Haitian entrepreneurs and small businesses the opportunity to grow.
Kiva kicked off our renewed efforts in Haiti with an enterprise loan to Kreyòl Essence, a social business creating 300 new, quality jobs for farmers and women to grow caster plants and make oil from its seeds.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!