Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 6 members have lent $4,375 in 94 loansLouisville, KY Category: Events Team since: May, 2009
- 8 members have lent $4,200 in 160 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: we've been given certain advantages that allowed us to pursue our dreams, and feel that everyone deserves a chance at success.
- 15 members have lent $4,175 in 139 loansNew Mexico Category: Families Team since: Feb, 2014We loan because: Through our travels around the world, we have been lucky to meet many wonderful people. In celebration of our own happy occasion, we want to spread the love to people near and far.
- 1 members have lent $4,025 in 151 loansSan Francisco, CA Category: Families Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We want to spread the joy and generosity we received at our wedding, and pay forward our good fortune.
- 14 members have lent $3,975 in 54 loansNew York City, NY Category: Other Team since: May, 2009
- 13 members have lent $3,875 in 146 loansWashington, DC Category: Events Team since: May, 2009
- 26 members have lent $3,800 in 99 loansAustralia Category: Events Team since: Jun, 2014We loan because: Marriage is not just about the wedding and we’d love for our big day to help create a little lasting good in the world.
- 10 members have lent $3,800 in 92 loansBoulder, Colorado Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: This is an easy and small way to make a huge difference in someone's life and the lives of their family.
- 9 members have lent $3,800 in 72 loansCategory: Families Team since: Jun, 2009
- 19 members have lent $3,800 in 138 loansOrange County, California Category: Events Team since: May, 2009