Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 11 members have lent $4,475 in 179 loansCategory: Events Team since: Feb, 2010
- 6 members have lent $4,475 in 96 loansLouisville, KY Category: Events Team since: May, 2009
- 8 members have lent $4,200 in 160 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: we've been given certain advantages that allowed us to pursue our dreams, and feel that everyone deserves a chance at success.
- 26 members have lent $4,125 in 105 loansAustralia Category: Events Team since: Jun, 2014We loan because: Marriage is not just about the wedding and we’d love for our big day to help create a little lasting good in the world.
- 1 members have lent $4,075 in 153 loansSan Francisco, CA Category: Families Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We want to spread the joy and generosity we received at our wedding, and pay forward our good fortune.
- 14 members have lent $3,975 in 54 loansNew York City, NY Category: Other Team since: May, 2009
- 13 members have lent $3,925 in 148 loansWashington, DC Category: Events Team since: May, 2009
- 19 members have lent $3,850 in 139 loansOrange County, California Category: Events Team since: May, 2009
- 9 members have lent $3,825 in 73 loansCategory: Families Team since: Jun, 2009
- 10 members have lent $3,800 in 92 loansBoulder, Colorado Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: This is an easy and small way to make a huge difference in someone's life and the lives of their family.