Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 14 members have lent $3,975 in 54 loansNew York City, NY Category: Other Team since: May, 2009
- 1 members have lent $3,925 in 147 loansSan Francisco, CA Category: Families Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We want to spread the joy and generosity we received at our wedding, and pay forward our good fortune.
- 8 members have lent $3,775 in 144 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: we've been given certain advantages that allowed us to pursue our dreams, and feel that everyone deserves a chance at success.
- 10 members have lent $3,650 in 86 loansBoulder, Colorado Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: This is an easy and small way to make a huge difference in someone's life and the lives of their family.
- 9 members have lent $3,625 in 68 loansCategory: Families Team since: Jun, 2009
- 19 members have lent $3,600 in 132 loansOrange County, California Category: Events Team since: May, 2009
- 13 members have lent $3,525 in 132 loansWashington, DC Category: Events Team since: May, 2009
- 12 members have lent $3,425 in 135 loansNewport, California Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead
- 9 members have lent $3,400 in 136 loansMendocino, California Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: We want to celebrate our marriage by spreading the love! We have been fortunate to travel to many amazing places and know how far a small amount of money can go when delivered to the right hands...
- 9 members have lent $3,375 in 118 loansCambria, Ca Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We can and we should. It is such a pleasure to be able to pass on opportunity, just like it was given to us. Its the ripple effect.