Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 8 members have lent $4,025 in 154 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: we've been given certain advantages that allowed us to pursue our dreams, and feel that everyone deserves a chance at success.
- 1 members have lent $4,025 in 151 loansSan Francisco, CA Category: Families Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We want to spread the joy and generosity we received at our wedding, and pay forward our good fortune.
- 14 members have lent $3,975 in 54 loansNew York City, NY Category: Other Team since: May, 2009
- 13 members have lent $3,800 in 143 loansWashington, DC Category: Events Team since: May, 2009
- 19 members have lent $3,700 in 136 loansOrange County, California Category: Events Team since: May, 2009
- 10 members have lent $3,675 in 87 loansBoulder, Colorado Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: This is an easy and small way to make a huge difference in someone's life and the lives of their family.
- 9 members have lent $3,650 in 69 loansCategory: Families Team since: Jun, 2009
- 12 members have lent $3,525 in 139 loansNewport, California Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead
- 9 members have lent $3,475 in 139 loansMendocino, California Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: We want to celebrate our marriage by spreading the love! We have been fortunate to travel to many amazing places and know how far a small amount of money can go when delivered to the right hands...
- 9 members have lent $3,450 in 121 loansCambria, Ca Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We can and we should. It is such a pleasure to be able to pass on opportunity, just like it was given to us. Its the ripple effect.