Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 19 members have lent $5,150 in 69 loansBoston, MA Category: Events Team since: May, 2012We loan because: We believe in the power of microfinance!
- 4 members have lent $5,075 in 65 loansSeattle, WA Category: Events Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: We are blessed and thankful for all we have and Kiva empowers us to empower others.
- 13 members have lent $5,025 in 199 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008
- 24 members have lent $4,875 in 172 loansIowa/Maine/London Category: Other Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're happy to celebrate our wedding by introducing our families and friends to the exciting possibilities of microfinance.
- 2 members have lent $4,575 in 117 loansWainwright House, Rye NY Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2013We loan because: We'd love for this moment in our lives to help create a little lasting good in the world.
- 18 members have lent $4,575 in 163 loansToronto Canada Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2010We loan because: We love Kiva and each other
- 4 members have lent $4,550 in 182 loansNYC/SF Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2012We loan because: Everyone deserves an opportunity.
- 14 members have lent $4,300 in 91 loansCategory: Events Team since: Sep, 2013
- 6 members have lent $4,275 in 92 loansLouisville, KY Category: Events Team since: May, 2009
- 11 members have lent $4,200 in 168 loansCategory: Events Team since: Feb, 2010