Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 2 members have lent $6,050 in 15 loansNew York, NY Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2011
- 6 members have lent $5,875 in 109 loansNew York, NY Category: Other Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: We feel that life has been generous to us, so rather than have wedding gifts for ourselves, we want to share with others who need it more.
- 14 members have lent $5,425 in 142 loansAustralia Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We love investing in people who are helping themselves
- 10 members have lent $5,375 in 197 loansCategory: Events Team since: Jul, 2009
- 17 members have lent $5,300 in 151 loansBrisbane Category: Events Team since: May, 2011We loan because: Please celebrate our marriage by empowering people in the developing world to lift themselves out of poverty.
- 18 members have lent $5,000 in 84 loansPlanet Earth Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We are celebrating Lori and Eran's wedding, by creating an ongoing "endowment" that will be used repeatedly as microfinance loans.
- 12 members have lent $4,900 in 194 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008
- 21 members have lent $4,850 in 137 loansBellevue, WA Category: Families Team since: Jul, 2012We loan because: We're excited to share the joy of our wedding with you, and maybe make the world a little bit better!
- 23 members have lent $4,575 in 162 loansIowa/Maine/London Category: Other Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're happy to celebrate our wedding by introducing our families and friends to the exciting possibilities of microfinance.
- 6 members have lent $4,475 in 133 loansNew York Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2010We loan because: This team is a charity gift registry for Elizabeth and Kevin's wedding