Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 7 members have lent $6,500 in 134 loansNew York, NY Category: Other Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: We feel that life has been generous to us, so rather than have wedding gifts for ourselves, we want to share with others who need it more.
- 19 members have lent $6,500 in 111 loansPlanet Earth Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We are celebrating Lori and Eran's wedding, by creating an ongoing "endowment" that will be used repeatedly as microfinance loans.
- 17 members have lent $6,375 in 186 loansBrisbane Category: Events Team since: May, 2011We loan because: Please celebrate our marriage by empowering people in the developing world to lift themselves out of poverty.
- 4 members have lent $6,250 in 247 loansSydney, Australia Category: Families Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: We care and want to give others in need the opportunity to improve their lives.
- 11 members have lent $6,225 in 231 loansCategory: Events Team since: Jul, 2009
- 2 members have lent $6,050 in 15 loansNew York, NY Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2011
- 14 members have lent $5,600 in 149 loansAustralia Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We love investing in people who are helping themselves
- 3 members have lent $5,575 in 187 loansDriebergen Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2013We loan because:
- 24 members have lent $5,525 in 157 loansBellevue, WA Category: Families Team since: Jul, 2012We loan because: We're excited to share the joy of our wedding with you, and maybe make the world a little bit better!
- 19 members have lent $5,100 in 67 loansBoston, MA Category: Events Team since: May, 2012We loan because: We believe in the power of microfinance!