Lending Teams: Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 21 members have lent $5,875 in 154 loansHong Kong Category: Events Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: We have so much already and want to help others.
- 11 members have lent $5,450 in 78 loansNYC Category: Friends Team since: Jun, 2012
- 2 members have lent $5,300 in 207 loansBrooklyn NY Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2012We loan because: we love.
- 9 members have lent $5,200 in 190 loansCategory: Events Team since: Jul, 2009
- 14 members have lent $5,150 in 131 loansAustralia Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We love investing in people who are helping themselves
- 18 members have lent $4,925 in 81 loansPlanet Earth Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We are celebrating Lori and Eran's wedding, by creating an ongoing "endowment" that will be used repeatedly as microfinance loans.
- 11 members have lent $4,450 in 176 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008
- 17 members have lent $4,350 in 120 loansBrisbane Category: Events Team since: May, 2011We loan because: Please celebrate our marriage by empowering people in the developing world to lift themselves out of poverty.
- 23 members have lent $4,350 in 153 loansIowa/Maine/London Category: Other Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're happy to celebrate our wedding by introducing our families and friends to the exciting possibilities of microfinance.
- 5 members have lent $4,225 in 128 loansNew York Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2010We loan because: This team is a charity gift registry for Elizabeth and Kevin's wedding