Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1 members have lent $50 in 2 loansAll over Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2010We loan because: It's a great way to honor our friends for their special day, by sharing our happiness and theirs with people around the world.
- 3 members have lent $50 in 2 loansUS Category: Events Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We'd like to use the occasion of our wedding to drive sustainable prosperity for others. Help us make a difference that has an immediate and lasting impact.
- 1 members have lent $50 in 2 loansGlobal Category: Families Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: To commemorate the wedding of Jan Duhamel and Henry Fox on August 29, 2009.
- 1 members have lent $25 in 1 loansMelbourne, Australia Category: Families Team since: Feb, 2016We loan because: we Love
- 2 members have lent $25 in 1 loansSanta Fe, NM Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2014We loan because: We loan because microcredit is one of the best ways to support social and economic justice on a sustainable scale in communities around the world. Most impoverished people (and communities) have no access to the capital…
- 2 members have lent $25 in 1 loansNew York Category: Friends Team since: Jun, 2014We loan because: We have met so many wonderful people in our visits to developing nations, and we greatly appreciate this opportunity to help them during our wedding celebration. In essence, Kiva is about giving hard working people the…
- 2 members have lent $25 in 1 loansHuntsville, AL Category: Other Team since: May, 2014We loan because: We are fortunate to have more than we need. KIVA gives me a way to stay connected to overseas posts and areas of interest to me.
- 2 members have lent $25 in 1 loansWorcester MA Category: Events Team since: Feb, 2014We loan because: Celebrating how lucky we are to have found each other means spreading the love as far as we can!
- 2 members have lent $25 in 1 loansWedding in pittsfield, MA Category: Other Team since: Jan, 2013We loan because: We are getting married on 05/25/2013. The two of us have collectively made 31 loans, changing the lives of 31 people. We want to share our love of Kiva with our friends. Together we can help improve this planet one loan…
- 2 members have lent $25 in 1 loansMason City, IA Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: We believe that everyone should be given the opportunity to create better lives for themselves and their families.