Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 2 members have lent $25 in 1 loansMason City, IA Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: We believe that everyone should be given the opportunity to create better lives for themselves and their families.
- 2 members have lent $25 in 1 loansHalifax, NS Category: Other Team since: Oct, 2010We loan because: We can make a meaningful difference in someone's life.
- 4 members have lent $25 in 1 loansWashington Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2010We loan because: As global citizens we believe in helping others from our community to better themselves, regardless of where they live! We also made all these loans on September 11th. As Americans we think that's a nice way to…
- 2 members have lent $25 in 1 loansMinnesota, United States Category: Common Interest Team since: Jul, 2010
- 2 members have lent $25 in 1 loansChicago Category: Friends Team since: Mar, 2010We loan because: Because we want to connect with people
- 2 members have lent $25 in 1 loansCategory: Events Team since: Nov, 2009
- 1 members have lent $25 in 1 loansGlobal Category: Families Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: To commemorate the wedding of Jan Duhamel and Henry Fox on August 29, 2009.
- 1 members have lent $0 in 0 loansNieuwkoop the Netherlands Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2015We loan because: Wedding gifts should be a gift for the world.
- 2 members have lent $0 in 0 loansPortland, ME, USA Category: Events Team since: Feb, 2015
- 2 members have lent $0 in 0 loansAirdrie, Alberta Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2015We loan because: We're getting married! We feel so blessed with what we have, and instead of gifts we want to channel the love into helping borrowers around the world grow their businesses and care for their families.