Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 4 members have lent $12,250 in 487 loansSydney, Australia Category: Families Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: We care and want to give others in need the opportunity to improve their lives.
- 14 members have lent $12,200 in 183 loansNYC Category: Friends Team since: Jun, 2012
- 28 members have lent $11,475 in 413 loansGeneseo, IL Category: Other Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: We love to help entrepreneurs in agriculture all over the world!
- 6 members have lent $11,375 in 449 loansBrooklyn NY Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2012We loan because: we love.
- 10 members have lent $10,075 in 313 loansSan Francisco, CA Category: Events Team since: Dec, 2009
- 5 members have lent $9,775 in 276 loansAdelaide, South Australia Category: Events Team since: May, 2010We loan because: This is a great way to help disadvantaged people across the world - promoting empowerment and making a positive and lasting difference to the lives of individuals, families and communities.
- 3 members have lent $9,625 in 332 loansDriebergen Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2013We loan because:
- 42 members have lent $9,550 in 332 loansEltham Palace, London Category: Other Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: We want to celebrate Helen and Graham's wedding by loaning money to those who want to make better lives for themselves rather than buy toasters or knives or plates for the lovely couple....!
- 15 members have lent $9,000 in 242 loansCategory: Events Team since: Sep, 2013
- 20 members have lent $8,950 in 311 loansCalifornia Category: Events Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We believe everyone in the world should be given the chance to have a bettter life.