Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 471 members have lent $930,925 in 19,926 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to fight global poverty while earning miles.
- 1,006 members have lent $927,775 in 32,901 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: NEWS! In honor of International Women's Day, if you join our team, then make a loan and credit our team, we'll match your loan with one of our own!!*
We believe in the multiplier effect of…
- 756 members have lent $899,750 in 23,329 loansNew Zealand Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Because Kiwis know what it is to pull yourself up by your bootstraps.
- 1,414 members have lent $871,625 in 29,195 loansAll Over The World Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we are a diverse group of people with diverse reasons for participating on Kiva.org, but with a unifying desire to alleviate poverty around the world through making microloans to the hard working poor.
- 737 members have lent $866,650 in 22,292 loansAustin, TX Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We are big-hearted Texans and citizens of the world who enjoy sharing our prosperity and making a positive difference in the world.
- 745 members have lent $862,375 in 30,560 loansWashington State Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Each of us has a responsibility to all of us.
- 342 members have lent $838,725 in 31,978 loansOKLAHOMA Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Oklahomans are always willing to lend a hand to our neighbors as well as to total strangers.
- 1,091 members have lent $809,475 in 28,422 loansCanada Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We live in a well-to-do nation and want to help those less fortunate than ourselves
- 811 members have lent $786,325 in 28,317 loansJapan Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: we feel that we can help the world, one person at a time.
- 791 members have lent $785,925 in 25,828 loansHere. Now. Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We water seeds of awakening.