Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 1,084 members have lent $736,300 in 26,006 loansCanada Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We live in a well-to-do nation and want to help those less fortunate than ourselves
- 939 members have lent $726,850 in 24,967 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: NEWS! In honor of International Women's Day, if you join our team, then make a loan and credit our team, we'll match your loan with one of our own!!*
We believe in the multiplier effect of…
- 716 members have lent $716,625 in 19,342 loansAustin, TX Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We are big-hearted Texans and citizens of the world who enjoy sharing our prosperity and making a positive difference in the world.
- 784 members have lent $711,325 in 25,576 loansJapan Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: we feel that we can help the world, one person at a time.
- 140 members have lent $697,100 in 7,578 loansPittsburgh Category: Colleges/Universities Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: we want to help people help themselves.
- 527 members have lent $685,225 in 25,559 loansDenmark Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
(Article 1 of United Nations…
- 1,670 members have lent $656,300 in 23,096 loansInternational Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want the world to be a better place.
- 1,095 members have lent $646,025 in 10,643 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2012We loan because: We are commited to creating a better world and making a positive difference. We strive to be socially responsible and contribute to the welfare and interests of the greater society in which we operate.
- 7,744 members have lent $628,325 in 24,124 loansMountain View, CA Category: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: It's not evil!
- 1 members have lent $627,600 in 7,425 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.