Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 472 members have lent $937,600 in 20,050 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to fight global poverty while earning miles.
- 1,006 members have lent $928,325 in 32,923 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: NEWS! In honor of International Women's Day, if you join our team, then make a loan and credit our team, we'll match your loan with one of our own!!*
We believe in the multiplier effect of…
- 756 members have lent $901,500 in 23,396 loansNew Zealand Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Because Kiwis know what it is to pull yourself up by your bootstraps.
- 1,414 members have lent $872,800 in 29,237 loansAll Over The World Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we are a diverse group of people with diverse reasons for participating on Kiva.org, but with a unifying desire to alleviate poverty around the world through making microloans to the hard working poor.
- 737 members have lent $868,450 in 22,362 loansAustin, TX Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We are big-hearted Texans and citizens of the world who enjoy sharing our prosperity and making a positive difference in the world.
- 744 members have lent $864,000 in 30,608 loansWashington State Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Each of us has a responsibility to all of us.
- 342 members have lent $841,275 in 32,080 loansOKLAHOMA Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Oklahomans are always willing to lend a hand to our neighbors as well as to total strangers.
- 1,091 members have lent $811,100 in 28,483 loansCanada Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We live in a well-to-do nation and want to help those less fortunate than ourselves
- 791 members have lent $788,475 in 25,914 loansHere. Now. Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We water seeds of awakening.
- 812 members have lent $787,850 in 28,378 loansJapan Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: we feel that we can help the world, one person at a time.