Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 969 members have lent $1,128,275 in 32,395 loansTexas Category: Local Area Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Texas does it bigger!
- 205 members have lent $1,069,325 in 3,258 loansBoston, MA Category: Colleges/Universities Team since: Aug, 2008
- 640 members have lent $1,061,150 in 38,165 loansSwitzerland Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008
- 791 members have lent $1,034,925 in 26,487 loansNew Zealand Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Because Kiwis know what it is to pull yourself up by your bootstraps.
- 347 members have lent $931,350 in 35,594 loansOKLAHOMA Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Oklahomans are always willing to lend a hand to our neighbors as well as to total strangers.
- 764 members have lent $930,825 in 32,924 loansWashington State Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Each of us has a responsibility to all of us.
- 759 members have lent $928,725 in 24,628 loansAustin, TX Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We are big-hearted Texans and citizens of the world who enjoy sharing our prosperity and making a positive difference in the world.
- 1,435 members have lent $922,775 in 30,670 loansAll Over The World Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we are a diverse group of people with diverse reasons for participating on Kiva.org, but with a unifying desire to alleviate poverty around the world through making microloans to the hard working poor.
- 845 members have lent $884,675 in 29,529 loansHere. Now. Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We water seeds of awakening.
- 1,112 members have lent $859,600 in 30,120 loansCanada Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We live in a well-to-do nation and want to help those less fortunate than ourselves