Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 337 members have lent $775,350 in 29,489 loansOKLAHOMA Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Oklahomans are always willing to lend a hand to our neighbors as well as to total strangers.
- 1,114 members have lent $760,600 in 11,723 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2012We loan because: We are commited to creating a better world and making a positive difference. We strive to be socially responsible and contribute to the welfare and interests of the greater society in which we operate.
- 1,083 members have lent $749,775 in 26,486 loansCanada Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We live in a well-to-do nation and want to help those less fortunate than ourselves
- 718 members have lent $734,925 in 19,720 loansAustin, TX Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We are big-hearted Texans and citizens of the world who enjoy sharing our prosperity and making a positive difference in the world.
- 146 members have lent $726,275 in 7,938 loansPittsburgh Category: Colleges/Universities Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: we want to help people help themselves.
- 787 members have lent $725,425 in 26,070 loansJapan Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: we feel that we can help the world, one person at a time.
- 531 members have lent $700,425 in 26,153 loansDenmark Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
(Article 1 of United Nations…
- 1 members have lent $680,275 in 7,684 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 1,687 members have lent $668,700 in 23,558 loansInternational Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want the world to be a better place.
- 7,767 members have lent $640,275 in 24,553 loansMountain View, CA Category: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: It's not evil!