Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 1,255 members have lent $1,453,350 in 19,036 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2012We loan because: We are commited to creating a better world and making a positive difference. We strive to be socially responsible and contribute to the welfare and interests of the greater society in which we operate.
- 1,399 members have lent $1,360,425 in 46,505 loansSweden Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 188 members have lent $1,267,525 in 13,723 loansPittsburgh Category: Colleges/Universities Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: we want to help people help themselves.
- 1 members have lent $1,254,350 in 12,141 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 3,140 members have lent $1,228,000 in 38,072 loansUSA Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We believe in the generosity of the human spirit that is still alive within Americans of all backgrounds.
- 3,745 members have lent $1,183,125 in 40,522 loansglobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: empower a woman, change the world.
- 1,815 members have lent $1,166,950 in 44,228 loansFinland Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 1,192 members have lent $1,093,675 in 38,007 loansDunya Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: 002.271 Yusuf Ali Translation:
If ye disclose (acts of) charity, even so it is well, but if ye conceal them, and make them reach those (really) in need, that is best for you: It will remove from you some of your…
- 943 members have lent $1,024,250 in 29,348 loansTexas Category: Local Area Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Texas does it bigger!
- 474 members have lent $1,022,900 in 21,252 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to fight global poverty while earning miles.