Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 1,735 members have lent $1,717,050 in 59,653 loansWorldwide Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: It is the right thing to do.
- 1,265 members have lent $1,607,500 in 20,622 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2012We loan because: We are commited to creating a better world and making a positive difference. We strive to be socially responsible and contribute to the welfare and interests of the greater society in which we operate.
- 200 members have lent $1,401,700 in 14,639 loansPittsburgh Category: Colleges/Universities Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: we want to help people help themselves.
- 1,406 members have lent $1,389,250 in 47,550 loansSweden Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 3,176 members have lent $1,273,500 in 39,287 loansUSA Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We believe in the generosity of the human spirit that is still alive within Americans of all backgrounds.
- 3,796 members have lent $1,216,500 in 41,730 loansglobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: empower a woman, change the world.
- 1,819 members have lent $1,193,700 in 45,253 loansFinland Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 1,212 members have lent $1,128,225 in 39,283 loansDunya Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: 002.271 Yusuf Ali Translation:
If ye disclose (acts of) charity, even so it is well, but if ye conceal them, and make them reach those (really) in need, that is best for you: It will remove from you some of your…
- 486 members have lent $1,114,650 in 22,551 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to fight global poverty while earning miles.
- 956 members have lent $1,059,500 in 30,364 loansTexas Category: Local Area Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Texas does it bigger!