Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 1,246 members have lent $1,323,150 in 17,783 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2012We loan because: We are commited to creating a better world and making a positive difference. We strive to be socially responsible and contribute to the welfare and interests of the greater society in which we operate.
- 3,098 members have lent $1,178,500 in 36,727 loansUSA Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We believe in the generosity of the human spirit that is still alive within Americans of all backgrounds.
- 1,808 members have lent $1,140,350 in 43,194 loansFinland Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 3,689 members have lent $1,134,875 in 39,241 loansglobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: empower a woman, change the world.
- 180 members have lent $1,075,075 in 12,115 loansPittsburgh Category: Colleges/Universities Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: we want to help people help themselves.
- 1 members have lent $1,065,500 in 10,595 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 1,170 members have lent $1,053,475 in 36,582 loansDunya Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: 002.271 Yusuf Ali Translation:
If ye disclose (acts of) charity, even so it is well, but if ye conceal them, and make them reach those (really) in need, that is best for you: It will remove from you some of your…
- 936 members have lent $990,075 in 28,419 loansTexas Category: Local Area Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Texas does it bigger!
- 599 members have lent $946,900 in 33,977 loansSwitzerland Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008
- 471 members have lent $929,650 in 19,889 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to fight global poverty while earning miles.