Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 1,669 members have lent $2,165,900 in 71,309 loansWorldwide Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "A man filled with the love of God is not content with blessing his family alone, but ranges through the whole world, anxious to bless the whole human race." ~ Joseph Smith
- 397 members have lent $2,121,025 in 27,442 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: You can't find the expired loans even if
browsing all loans. But you'll find them here,
all 18,569 of them.
December 18, 2014 1:43 am Kiva time
- 2,325 members have lent $2,015,850 in 58,332 loansIndians and India Lovers Worldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "What we should aim at is the creation of people power, which is opposed to the power of violence and is different from the coercive power of state." - Vinoba Bhave
- 1,261 members have lent $1,963,475 in 67,834 loansNetherlands Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: het mensen helpt een zelfstandig bestaan op te bouwen.
- 221 members have lent $1,932,800 in 4,797 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: May, 2014We loan because: we want to bring lenders from different teams together and show some Kiva love to loans have so far been overlooked. We want to help get them funded by organizing a Flash Mob to these loans.
- 1,799 members have lent $1,867,125 in 65,412 loansGermany Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Showing interest in the life of others and giving a helping hand if needed is important.
- 472 members have lent $1,852,100 in 10,918 loansWorldwide Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Baha'u'llah told us to "Be generous in prosperity, and thankful in adversity. Be worthy of the trust of thy neighbor, and look upon him with a bright and friendly face. Be a treasure to the poor, an…
- 2,844 members have lent $1,770,275 in 60,457 loansNew York City Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: New York is full of entrepreneurs so we want to support others around the world, and give them the opportunity to alleviate themselves out of poverty.
- 1,008 members have lent $1,725,375 in 65,971 loansFrance Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 1,706 members have lent $1,659,250 in 57,671 loansWorldwide Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: It is the right thing to do.