Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 1,672 members have lent $2,173,125 in 71,581 loansWorldwide Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "A man filled with the love of God is not content with blessing his family alone, but ranges through the whole world, anxious to bless the whole human race." ~ Joseph Smith
- 398 members have lent $2,121,100 in 27,445 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: You can't find the expired loans even if
browsing all loans. But you'll find them here,
all 18,569 of them.
December 20, 2014 4:22 pm Kiva time
- 2,325 members have lent $2,018,350 in 58,424 loansIndians and India Lovers Worldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "What we should aim at is the creation of people power, which is opposed to the power of violence and is different from the coercive power of state." - Vinoba Bhave
- 1,261 members have lent $1,967,225 in 67,981 loansNetherlands Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: het mensen helpt een zelfstandig bestaan op te bouwen.
- 227 members have lent $1,966,150 in 4,879 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: May, 2014We loan because: we want to bring lenders from different teams together and show some Kiva love to loans have so far been overlooked. We want to help get them funded by organizing a Flash Mob to these loans.
- 1,800 members have lent $1,874,450 in 65,645 loansGermany Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Showing interest in the life of others and giving a helping hand if needed is important.
- 473 members have lent $1,854,450 in 10,937 loansWorldwide Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Baha'u'llah told us to "Be generous in prosperity, and thankful in adversity. Be worthy of the trust of thy neighbor, and look upon him with a bright and friendly face. Be a treasure to the poor, an…
- 2,844 members have lent $1,773,575 in 60,559 loansNew York City Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: New York is full of entrepreneurs so we want to support others around the world, and give them the opportunity to alleviate themselves out of poverty.
- 1,008 members have lent $1,729,200 in 66,122 loansFrance Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 1,710 members have lent $1,667,000 in 57,928 loansWorldwide Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: It is the right thing to do.