Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 2,908 members have lent $2,606,925 in 83,247 loansSan Francisco Bay Area CA Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Poverty2Prosperity.org (P2P) is all about Poverty-Escape. Please join our fun team and put Poverty-Escape in the lead! See how to get your I'm a Kiva Loaner Bracelet and more by participating on Team P2P - visit…
- 649 members have lent $2,485,725 in 80,529 loansBelgium, Europe Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Its a nice way to help the beneficiaries of the loans create their own business and hopefully improve their lives.
- 2,552 members have lent $2,382,875 in 84,348 loansNorway Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We have Cold Weather - Warm hearts !
We believe that providing microloans to entrepreneurs in developing countries is the socially responsive way of helping people break the circle of poverty.
- 1,678 members have lent $2,352,225 in 69,478 loansGlobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We care about people striving to enhance their economic self-sufficiency and wish to support their entrepreneurial endeavors. It just takes one small step by each of us lending on kiva. Together we can make it easier…
- 7,852 members have lent $2,338,550 in 85,689 loansAtlanta, GA Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We care.
- 4,736 members have lent $2,134,900 in 75,401 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We understand that our combined efforts through Kiva will help make this world a much better place!
- 1 members have lent $2,010,850 in 80,434 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: May, 2010We loan because: we believe that empowering people to help themselves is the path to true and lasting prosperity.
- 3,873 members have lent $1,984,850 in 69,395 loansEarth Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "Thou shalt share, that none may seek without funding." A nod to VII. of “RANDOM NUMBER OF NOT COMMANDMENTS, SUGGESTIONS" in the LOOSE CANON:
1,593 members have lent $1,778,275 in 53,077 loansAnywhere Category: Common Interest Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We hate to see loans being left unfunded on
Kiva. Although most of these loans are
pre-funded by the Field Partners, the Field
Partners lose out on the capital if a loan
doesn't get…2,232 members have lent $1,769,250 in 49,833 loansIndians and India Lovers Worldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "What we should aim at is the creation of people power, which is opposed to the power of violence and is different from the coercive power of state." - Vinoba Bhave