Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 2,909 members have lent $2,607,600 in 83,272 loansSan Francisco Bay Area CA Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Poverty2Prosperity.org (P2P) is all about Poverty-Escape. Please join our fun team and put Poverty-Escape in the lead! See how to get your I'm a Kiva Loaner Bracelet and more by participating on Team P2P - visit…
- 648 members have lent $2,485,975 in 80,539 loansBelgium, Europe Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Its a nice way to help the beneficiaries of the loans create their own business and hopefully improve their lives.
- 2,553 members have lent $2,387,950 in 84,548 loansNorway Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We have Cold Weather - Warm hearts !
We believe that providing microloans to entrepreneurs in developing countries is the socially responsive way of helping people break the circle of poverty.
- 1,679 members have lent $2,352,800 in 69,501 loansGlobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We care about people striving to enhance their economic self-sufficiency and wish to support their entrepreneurial endeavors. It just takes one small step by each of us lending on kiva. Together we can make it easier…
- 7,854 members have lent $2,340,275 in 85,757 loansAtlanta, GA Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We care.
- 4,736 members have lent $2,136,450 in 75,453 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We understand that our combined efforts through Kiva will help make this world a much better place!
- 1 members have lent $2,011,100 in 80,444 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: May, 2010We loan because: we believe that empowering people to help themselves is the path to true and lasting prosperity.
- 3,875 members have lent $1,985,900 in 69,434 loansEarth Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "Thou shalt share, that none may seek without funding." A nod to VII. of “RANDOM NUMBER OF NOT COMMANDMENTS, SUGGESTIONS" in the LOOSE CANON:
1,594 members have lent $1,781,775 in 53,190 loansAnywhere Category: Common Interest Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We hate to see loans being left unfunded on
Kiva. Although most of these loans are
pre-funded by the Field Partners, the Field
Partners lose out on the capital if a loan
doesn't get…2,232 members have lent $1,770,275 in 49,873 loansIndians and India Lovers Worldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "What we should aim at is the creation of people power, which is opposed to the power of violence and is different from the coercive power of state." - Vinoba Bhave