Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 6,710 members have lent $3,825,375 in 136,128 loansWe are everywhere. Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We are out and proud and know what it is like to face barriers. We are privileged to help our entrepreneurs achieve their own equality. We thank our friends who join us in our loans & in supporting GLBT rights.
- 686 members have lent $3,350,600 in 110,574 loansBelgium, Europe Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Its a nice way to help the beneficiaries of the loans create their own business and hopefully improve their lives.
- 274 members have lent $3,310,175 in 7,511 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: May, 2014We loan because: we want to bring lenders from different teams together and show some Kiva love to loans have so far been overlooked. We want to help get them funded by organizing a Flash Mob to these loans.
- 3,113 members have lent $3,072,650 in 97,290 loansSan Francisco Bay Area CA Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Poverty2Prosperity.org (P2P) is all about Poverty-Escape. Please join our fun team and put Poverty-Escape in the lead! See how to get your I'm a Kiva Loaner Bracelet and more by participating on Team P2P - visit…
- 8,343 members have lent $3,047,525 in 110,430 loansAtlanta, GA Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We care.
- 2,654 members have lent $2,871,225 in 101,159 loansNorway Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We have Cold Weather - Warm hearts !
We believe that providing microloans to entrepreneurs in developing countries is the socially responsive way of helping people break the circle of poverty.
- 1,771 members have lent $2,758,000 in 82,541 loansGlobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We care about people striving to enhance their economic self-sufficiency and wish to support their entrepreneurial endeavors. It just takes one small step by each of us lending on kiva. Together we can make it easier…
- 1 members have lent $2,588,950 in 17,870 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 1 members have lent $2,549,325 in 101,973 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: May, 2010We loan because: we believe that empowering people to help themselves is the path to true and lasting prosperity.
- 4,330 members have lent $2,512,100 in 88,103 loansEarth Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "Thou shalt share, that none may seek without funding." A nod to VII. of “RANDOM NUMBER OF NOT COMMANDMENTS, SUGGESTIONS" in the LOOSE CANON: