Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 6,811 members have lent $3,986,375 in 141,839 loansWe are everywhere. Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We are out and proud and know what it is like to face barriers. We are delighted to help our entrepreneurs achieve their own equality. We thank our friends who join us in our loans & in supporting LGBT rights.
- 1 members have lent $3,541,075 in 24,409 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 698 members have lent $3,533,900 in 114,676 loansBelgium, Europe Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Its a nice way to help the beneficiaries of the loans create their own business and hopefully improve their lives.
- 259 members have lent $3,381,350 in 8,056 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: May, 2014We loan because: we want to bring lenders from different teams together and show some Kiva love to loans have so far been overlooked. We want to help get them funded by organizing a Flash Mob to these loans.
- 8,450 members have lent $3,246,875 in 117,435 loansAtlanta, GA Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We care.
- 3,204 members have lent $3,220,275 in 101,729 loansSan Francisco Bay Area CA Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Poverty2Prosperity.org (P2P) is all about Poverty-Escape. Please join our fun team and put Poverty-Escape in the lead! See how to get your I'm a Kiva Loaner Bracelet and more by participating on Team P2P - visit…
- 2,703 members have lent $2,983,900 in 105,095 loansNorway Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We have Cold Weather - Warm hearts !
We believe that providing microloans to entrepreneurs in developing countries is the socially responsive way of helping people break the circle of poverty.
- 1,822 members have lent $2,868,425 in 85,781 loansGlobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We care about people striving to enhance their economic self-sufficiency and wish to support their entrepreneurial endeavors. It just takes one small step by each of us lending on kiva. Together we can make it easier…
- 481 members have lent $2,833,375 in 34,663 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: You can't find the expired loans even if
browsing all loans. But you'll find them here,
all 25,396 of them.
July 28, 2015 12:54 am Kiva time
- 1,605 members have lent $2,750,225 in 85,306 loansWorldwide Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "A man filled with the love of God is not content with blessing his family alone, but ranges through the whole world, anxious to bless the whole human race." ~ Joseph Smith