Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 6,679 members have lent $3,788,075 in 134,733 loansWe are everywhere. Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We are out and proud and know what it is like to face barriers. We are privileged to help our entrepreneurs achieve their own equality. We thank our friends who join us in our loans & in supporting GLBT rights.
- 682 members have lent $3,295,450 in 109,276 loansBelgium, Europe Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Its a nice way to help the beneficiaries of the loans create their own business and hopefully improve their lives.
- 3,097 members have lent $3,047,150 in 96,423 loansSan Francisco Bay Area CA Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Poverty2Prosperity.org (P2P) is all about Poverty-Escape. Please join our fun team and put Poverty-Escape in the lead! See how to get your I'm a Kiva Loaner Bracelet and more by participating on Team P2P - visit…
- 8,316 members have lent $3,006,750 in 108,941 loansAtlanta, GA Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We care.
- 262 members have lent $2,862,175 in 6,492 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: May, 2014We loan because: we want to bring lenders from different teams together and show some Kiva love to loans have so far been overlooked. We want to help get them funded by organizing a Flash Mob to these loans.
- 2,651 members have lent $2,839,150 in 100,054 loansNorway Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We have Cold Weather - Warm hearts !
We believe that providing microloans to entrepreneurs in developing countries is the socially responsive way of helping people break the circle of poverty.
- 1,764 members have lent $2,733,375 in 81,859 loansGlobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We care about people striving to enhance their economic self-sufficiency and wish to support their entrepreneurial endeavors. It just takes one small step by each of us lending on kiva. Together we can make it easier…
- 1 members have lent $2,512,900 in 100,516 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: May, 2010We loan because: we believe that empowering people to help themselves is the path to true and lasting prosperity.
- 4,313 members have lent $2,474,150 in 86,736 loansEarth Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "Thou shalt share, that none may seek without funding." A nod to VII. of “RANDOM NUMBER OF NOT COMMANDMENTS, SUGGESTIONS" in the LOOSE CANON:
1,837 members have lent $2,417,800 in 74,539 loansAnywhere Category: Common Interest Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We hate to see loans being left unfunded on
Kiva. Although most of these loans are
pre-funded by the Field Partners, the Field
Partners lose out on the capital if a loan