Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 6,760 members have lent $3,904,575 in 138,900 loansWe are everywhere. Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We are out and proud and know what it is like to face barriers. We are privileged to help our entrepreneurs achieve their own equality. We thank our friends who join us in our loans & in supporting GLBT rights.
- 697 members have lent $3,445,925 in 112,602 loansBelgium, Europe Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Its a nice way to help the beneficiaries of the loans create their own business and hopefully improve their lives.
- 273 members have lent $3,375,700 in 7,837 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: May, 2014We loan because: we want to bring lenders from different teams together and show some Kiva love to loans have so far been overlooked. We want to help get them funded by organizing a Flash Mob to these loans.
- 8,397 members have lent $3,139,975 in 113,843 loansAtlanta, GA Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We care.
- 3,146 members have lent $3,127,125 in 98,936 loansSan Francisco Bay Area CA Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Poverty2Prosperity.org (P2P) is all about Poverty-Escape. Please join our fun team and put Poverty-Escape in the lead! See how to get your I'm a Kiva Loaner Bracelet and more by participating on Team P2P - visit…
- 2,671 members have lent $2,922,600 in 102,953 loansNorway Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We have Cold Weather - Warm hearts !
We believe that providing microloans to entrepreneurs in developing countries is the socially responsive way of helping people break the circle of poverty.
- 1 members have lent $2,890,700 in 19,814 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 1,795 members have lent $2,806,750 in 83,936 loansGlobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We care about people striving to enhance their economic self-sufficiency and wish to support their entrepreneurial endeavors. It just takes one small step by each of us lending on kiva. Together we can make it easier…
- 1 members have lent $2,616,350 in 104,654 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: May, 2010We loan because: we believe that empowering people to help themselves is the path to true and lasting prosperity.
- 4,368 members have lent $2,582,700 in 90,578 loansEarth Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "Thou shalt share, that none may seek without funding." A nod to VII. of “RANDOM NUMBER OF NOT COMMANDMENTS, SUGGESTIONS" in the LOOSE CANON: