Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 6,798 members have lent $3,953,775 in 140,683 loansWe are everywhere. Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We are out and proud and know what it is like to face barriers. We are delighted to help our entrepreneurs achieve their own equality. We thank our friends who join us in our loans & in supporting LGBT rights.
- 694 members have lent $3,495,150 in 113,805 loansBelgium, Europe Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Its a nice way to help the beneficiaries of the loans create their own business and hopefully improve their lives.
- 1 members have lent $3,390,775 in 23,014 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 256 members have lent $3,379,175 in 7,972 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: May, 2014We loan because: we want to bring lenders from different teams together and show some Kiva love to loans have so far been overlooked. We want to help get them funded by organizing a Flash Mob to these loans.
- 8,441 members have lent $3,206,550 in 116,112 loansAtlanta, GA Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We care.
- 3,178 members have lent $3,196,850 in 100,947 loansSan Francisco Bay Area CA Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Poverty2Prosperity.org (P2P) is all about Poverty-Escape. Please join our fun team and put Poverty-Escape in the lead! See how to get your I'm a Kiva Loaner Bracelet and more by participating on Team P2P - visit…
- 2,687 members have lent $2,963,300 in 104,373 loansNorway Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We have Cold Weather - Warm hearts !
We believe that providing microloans to entrepreneurs in developing countries is the socially responsive way of helping people break the circle of poverty.
- 1,808 members have lent $2,846,875 in 85,025 loansGlobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We care about people striving to enhance their economic self-sufficiency and wish to support their entrepreneurial endeavors. It just takes one small step by each of us lending on kiva. Together we can make it easier…
- 474 members have lent $2,738,475 in 33,843 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: You can't find the expired loans even if
browsing all loans. But you'll find them here,
all 24,685 of them.
July 6, 2015 6:54 pm Kiva time
1,596 members have lent $2,690,375 in 84,041 loansWorldwide Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "A man filled with the love of God is not content with blessing his family alone, but ranges through the whole world, anxious to bless the whole human race." ~ Joseph Smith