Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 6,679 members have lent $3,785,625 in 134,644 loansWe are everywhere. Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We are out and proud and know what it is like to face barriers. We are privileged to help our entrepreneurs achieve their own equality. We thank our friends who join us in our loans & in supporting GLBT rights.
- 679 members have lent $3,294,475 in 109,242 loansBelgium, Europe Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Its a nice way to help the beneficiaries of the loans create their own business and hopefully improve their lives.
- 3,094 members have lent $3,045,150 in 96,345 loansSan Francisco Bay Area CA Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Poverty2Prosperity.org (P2P) is all about Poverty-Escape. Please join our fun team and put Poverty-Escape in the lead! See how to get your I'm a Kiva Loaner Bracelet and more by participating on Team P2P - visit…
- 8,313 members have lent $3,003,675 in 108,828 loansAtlanta, GA Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We care.
- 258 members have lent $2,837,825 in 6,435 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: May, 2014We loan because: we want to bring lenders from different teams together and show some Kiva love to loans have so far been overlooked. We want to help get them funded by organizing a Flash Mob to these loans.
- 2,647 members have lent $2,835,775 in 99,988 loansNorway Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We have Cold Weather - Warm hearts !
We believe that providing microloans to entrepreneurs in developing countries is the socially responsive way of helping people break the circle of poverty.
- 1,761 members have lent $2,730,600 in 81,785 loansGlobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We care about people striving to enhance their economic self-sufficiency and wish to support their entrepreneurial endeavors. It just takes one small step by each of us lending on kiva. Together we can make it easier…
- 1 members have lent $2,512,650 in 100,506 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: May, 2010We loan because: we believe that empowering people to help themselves is the path to true and lasting prosperity.
- 4,314 members have lent $2,471,425 in 86,631 loansEarth Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "Thou shalt share, that none may seek without funding." A nod to VII. of “RANDOM NUMBER OF NOT COMMANDMENTS, SUGGESTIONS" in the LOOSE CANON:
1,834 members have lent $2,413,200 in 74,381 loansAnywhere Category: Common Interest Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We hate to see loans being left unfunded on
Kiva. Although most of these loans are
pre-funded by the Field Partners, the Field
Partners lose out on the capital if a loan