Lending Teams: Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 2,863 members have lent $2,495,300 in 79,815 loansSan Francisco Bay Area CA Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Poverty2Prosperity.org (P2P) is all about Poverty-Escape. Please join our fun team and put Poverty-Escape in the lead! See how to get your I'm a Kiva Loaner Bracelet and more by participating on Team P2P - visit…
- 615 members have lent $2,273,925 in 72,177 loansBelgium, Europe Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Its a nice way to help the beneficiaries of the loans create their own business and hopefully improve their lives.
- 1,655 members have lent $2,261,325 in 66,398 loansGlobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We care about people striving to enhance their economic self-sufficiency and wish to support their entrepreneurial endeavors. It just takes one small step by each of us lending on kiva. Together we can make it easier…
- 2,522 members have lent $2,252,825 in 79,958 loansNorway Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We have Cold Weather - Warm hearts !
We believe that providing microloans to entrepreneurs in developing countries is the socially responsive way of helping people break the circle of poverty.
- 7,710 members have lent $2,164,425 in 79,349 loansAtlanta, GA Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We care.
- 4,698 members have lent $2,046,425 in 72,437 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We understand that our combined efforts through Kiva will help make this world a much better place!
- 1 members have lent $1,882,625 in 75,305 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: May, 2010We loan because: we believe that empowering people to help themselves is the path to true and lasting prosperity.
- 3,779 members have lent $1,856,850 in 64,820 loansEarth Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "Thou shalt share, that none may seek without funding." A nod to VII. of “RANDOM NUMBER OF NOT COMMANDMENTS, SUGGESTIONS" in the LOOSE CANON:
2,185 members have lent $1,690,425 in 47,158 loansIndians and India Lovers Worldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "What we should aim at is the creation of people power, which is opposed to the power of violence and is different from the coercive power of state." - Vinoba Bhave426 members have lent $1,621,175 in 8,652 loansWorldwide Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Baha'u'llah told us to "Be generous in prosperity, and thankful in adversity. Be worthy of the trust of thy neighbor, and look upon him with a bright and friendly face. Be a treasure to the poor, an…