Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 569 members have lent $445,525 in 16,126 loansGreen Bay, WI Category: Sports Groups Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Now in the modern world, you can give that same man a loan to buy a fishing pole, he catches fish with his new pole to feed his family, his community improves because…
- 187 members have lent $445,300 in 14,179 loanscyberspace Category: Common Interest Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: kivalens.org makes it simple to find the loans we want!
- 743 members have lent $434,700 in 15,357 loansCalifornia, United States Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Our state rules and we care about the world around us!
- 1,124 members have lent $410,250 in 13,657 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: There were nearly a million visits to 101 Cookbooks last month - a statistic that continues to amaze me. As the site has grown over the years, I kept thinking to myself that it would be great to figure out a way for us…
- 50 members have lent $409,600 in 855 loansVancouver, BC Category: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2014We loan because: Allan Financial is about helping our clients to Enjoy their Lives. We invite our clients to help others enjoy theirs.
- 298 members have lent $402,675 in 15,132 loansGlobal with HQ in Murcia, España Category: Other Team since: May, 2009We loan because: We want to show our support for Tia by helping others around the globe. Tia wants to be able to help people and this is a wonderful way to support her.
- 297 members have lent $401,500 in 13,614 loansAustria Category: Local Area Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: Lucky Little Country; Big Heart
- 69 members have lent $399,300 in 15,572 loansHere and there Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: We like to help the best we can.
- 15 members have lent $397,725 in 15,811 loansMaryland, Vermont & New Jersey Category: Families Team since: Aug, 2010We loan because: We care about people.
- 895 members have lent $395,875 in 14,462 loansAmerica Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: I am helping my fellow wealthy American friends lighten their swollen pockets to help the rest of the world prosper.