Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1,109 members have lent $852,375 in 29,874 loansCanada Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We live in a well-to-do nation and want to help those less fortunate than ourselves
- 834 members have lent $871,950 in 29,038 loansHere. Now. Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We water seeds of awakening.
- 7,913 members have lent $751,050 in 28,612 loansMountain View, CA Category: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: It's not evil!
- 1,844 members have lent $784,675 in 27,436 loansInternational Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want the world to be a better place.
- 791 members have lent $1,024,450 in 26,092 loansNew Zealand Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Because Kiwis know what it is to pull yourself up by your bootstraps.
- 636 members have lent $725,750 in 25,733 loansCalgary, Alberta, Canada Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Living in such a great city as Calgary with all the opportunities that entails, surely we can make an effort to help others less fortunate. We all can make a big difference with just a small loan.
- 508 members have lent $724,500 in 25,693 loansTaiwan Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We love the world!
- 1,508 members have lent $707,275 in 25,601 loansThe World Category: Common Interest Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: By empowering girls and women in the fight for women's rights, poverty reduction, education and health promotion, we are helping to create a fairer and better world for everyone.
539 members have lent $658,200 in 25,135 loansUnited States of America Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: Because we know the benefit of someone providing a 'hand up' both in our work and throughout our life.508 members have lent $1,298,450 in 24,733 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to fight global poverty while earning miles.