Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 7,768 members have lent $640,825 in 24,575 loansMountain View, CA Category: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: It's not evil!
- 525 members have lent $630,300 in 24,180 loansUnited States of America Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: We ALL have what it takes to happy, healthy and contributing members of our cities, towns, villages and families.
- 1,687 members have lent $669,275 in 23,579 loansInternational Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want the world to be a better place.
- 615 members have lent $608,675 in 21,861 loansCalgary, Alberta, Canada Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Living in such a great city as Calgary with all the opportunities that entails, surely we can make an effort to help others less fortunate. We all can make a big difference with just a small loan.
- 749 members have lent $626,000 in 21,426 loansHere. Now. Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We water seeds of awakening.
- 624 members have lent $598,175 in 21,334 loansEspaña (Spain) Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Kiva ofrece un medio ideal para participar activamente en el apoyo a emprendedores sin recursos que no pueden acceder a los canales normales de financiación y que, gracias a los micro-créditos, pueden desarrollar una…
- 337 members have lent $585,600 in 21,097 loansQuebec Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to help.
Nous voulons aider.
- 330 members have lent $1,426,125 in 20,923 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: You can't find the expired loans even if
browsing all loans. But you'll find them here,
all 11,674 of them.
Our real team page with more
is now here:
1,263 members have lent $561,650 in 20,508 loansThe World Category: Common Interest Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: By empowering girls and women in the fight for women's rights, poverty reduction, education and health promotion, we are helping to create a fairer and better world for everyone.700 members have lent $788,850 in 20,315 loansNew Zealand Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Because Kiwis know what it is to pull yourself up by your bootstraps.