Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 7,744 members have lent $628,325 in 24,124 loansMountain View, CA Category: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: It's not evil!
- 523 members have lent $626,925 in 24,052 loansUnited States of America Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: We ALL have what it takes to happy, healthy and contributing members of our cities, towns, villages and families.
- 1,669 members have lent $656,100 in 23,088 loansInternational Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want the world to be a better place.
- 612 members have lent $594,200 in 21,355 loansCalgary, Alberta, Canada Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Living in such a great city as Calgary with all the opportunities that entails, surely we can make an effort to help others less fortunate. We all can make a big difference with just a small loan.
- 624 members have lent $583,975 in 20,841 loansEspaña (Spain) Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Kiva ofrece un medio ideal para participar activamente en el apoyo a emprendedores sin recursos que no pueden acceder a los canales normales de financiación y que, gracias a los micro-créditos, pueden desarrollar una…
- 334 members have lent $576,150 in 20,746 loansQuebec Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to help.
Nous voulons aider.
- 739 members have lent $606,200 in 20,689 loansHere. Now. Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We water seeds of awakening.
- 318 members have lent $1,413,700 in 20,642 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: You can't find the expired loans even if
browsing all loans. But you'll find them here,
all 11,432 of them.
Our real team page with much more
is now here:
1,254 members have lent $545,825 in 19,926 loansThe World Category: Common Interest Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: By empowering girls and women in the fight for women's rights, poverty reduction, education and health promotion, we are helping to create a fairer and better world for everyone.696 members have lent $775,025 in 19,799 loansNew Zealand Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Because Kiwis know what it is to pull yourself up by your bootstraps.