Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1,115 members have lent $874,925 in 30,673 loansCanada Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We live in a well-to-do nation and want to help those less fortunate than ourselves
- 854 members have lent $909,350 in 30,427 loansHere. Now. Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We water seeds of awakening.
- 7,951 members have lent $779,825 in 29,708 loansMountain View, CA Category: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: It's not evil!
- 1,875 members have lent $811,525 in 28,348 loansInternational Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want the world to be a better place.
- 537 members have lent $1,544,525 in 27,721 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to fight global poverty while earning miles.
- 798 members have lent $1,082,475 in 27,572 loansNew Zealand Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Because Kiwis know what it is to pull yourself up by your bootstraps.
- 1,523 members have lent $748,275 in 27,066 loansThe World Category: Common Interest Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: By empowering girls and women in the fight for women's rights, poverty reduction, education and health promotion, we are helping to create a fairer and better world for everyone.
- 522 members have lent $749,800 in 26,622 loansTaiwan Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We love the world!
- 639 members have lent $748,700 in 26,486 loansCalgary, Alberta, Canada Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Living in such a great city as Calgary with all the opportunities that entails, surely we can make an effort to help others less fortunate. We all can make a big difference with just a small loan.
- 432 members have lent $691,550 in 26,322 loansThe World Category: Common Interest Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: We feel our lives have benefitted from the generosity of others and want to "Pay It Forward' by helping others through Kiva loans. Join us if you want to return some favours to the world.