Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 7,836 members have lent $683,375 in 26,094 loansMountain View, CA Category: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: It's not evil!
- 1,756 members have lent $725,675 in 25,318 loansInternational Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want the world to be a better place.
- 783 members have lent $723,850 in 24,914 loansHere. Now. Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We water seeds of awakening.
- 530 members have lent $640,375 in 24,574 loansUnited States of America Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: Because we know the benefit of someone providing a 'hand up' both in our work and throughout our life.
- 364 members have lent $1,694,525 in 23,910 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: You can't find the expired loans even if
browsing all loans. But you'll find them here,
all 14,854 of them.
Our real team page with more
is now here:
623 members have lent $659,375 in 23,596 loansCalgary, Alberta, Canada Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Living in such a great city as Calgary with all the opportunities that entails, surely we can make an effort to help others less fortunate. We all can make a big difference with just a small loan.
477 members have lent $656,500 in 23,319 loansTaiwan Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We love the world!
645 members have lent $638,625 in 22,767 loansEspaña (Spain) Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Kiva ofrece un medio ideal para participar activamente en el apoyo a emprendedores sin recursos que no pueden acceder a los canales normales de financiación y que, gracias a los micro-créditos, pueden desarrollar una…741 members have lent $871,450 in 22,664 loansNew Zealand Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Because Kiwis know what it is to pull yourself up by your bootstraps.1,289 members have lent $617,275 in 22,446 loansThe World Category: Common Interest Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: By empowering girls and women in the fight for women's rights, poverty reduction, education and health promotion, we are helping to create a fairer and better world for everyone.