Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 7,823 members have lent $676,425 in 25,822 loansMountain View, CA Category: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: It's not evil!
- 1,742 members have lent $715,400 in 25,030 loansInternational Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want the world to be a better place.
- 530 members have lent $638,325 in 24,494 loansUnited States of America Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: We ALL have what it takes to happy, healthy and contributing members of our cities, towns, villages and families.
- 774 members have lent $705,050 in 24,211 loansHere. Now. Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We water seeds of awakening.
- 621 members have lent $649,575 in 23,298 loansCalgary, Alberta, Canada Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Living in such a great city as Calgary with all the opportunities that entails, surely we can make an effort to help others less fortunate. We all can make a big difference with just a small loan.
- 359 members have lent $1,634,050 in 23,088 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: You can't find the expired loans even if
browsing all loans. But you'll find them here,
all 13,946 of them.
Our real team page with more
is now here:
474 members have lent $643,150 in 22,879 loansTaiwan Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We love the world!
639 members have lent $630,950 in 22,498 loansEspaña (Spain) Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Kiva ofrece un medio ideal para participar activamente en el apoyo a emprendedores sin recursos que no pueden acceder a los canales normales de financiación y que, gracias a los micro-créditos, pueden desarrollar una…736 members have lent $862,725 in 22,326 loansNew Zealand Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Because Kiwis know what it is to pull yourself up by your bootstraps.1,287 members have lent $603,750 in 22,010 loansThe World Category: Common Interest Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: By empowering girls and women in the fight for women's rights, poverty reduction, education and health promotion, we are helping to create a fairer and better world for everyone.