Lending Teams: Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 548 members have lent $760,075 in 27,289 loansSwitzerland Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008
- 326 members have lent $713,550 in 27,193 loansOKLAHOMA Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Oklahomans are always willing to lend a hand to our neighbors as well as to total strangers.
- 713 members have lent $758,750 in 26,927 loansWashington State Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Each of us has a responsibility to all of us.
- 1,389 members have lent $792,050 in 26,826 loansAll Over The World Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we are a diverse group of people with diverse reasons for participating on Kiva.org, but with a unifying desire to alleviate poverty around the world through making microloans to the hard working poor.
- 1,077 members have lent $707,850 in 25,009 loansCanada Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We live in a well-to-do nation and want to help those less fortunate than ourselves
- 520 members have lent $653,475 in 24,329 loansDenmark Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
(Article 1 of United Nations…
- 777 members have lent $674,000 in 24,199 loansJapan Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: we feel that we can help the world, one person at a time.
- 519 members have lent $619,225 in 23,750 loansUnited States of America Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: We ALL have what it takes to happy, healthy and contributing members of our cities, towns, villages and families.
- 879 members have lent $690,350 in 23,566 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: We believe in the multiplier effect of supplying capital to women - supporting a woman in opening or growing a business enables her to buy food and housing for her family, send her children to school, and contribute to…
- 7,670 members have lent $598,800 in 23,127 loansMountain View, CA Category: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: It's not evil!