Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 3,208 members have lent $1,325,500 in 40,649 loansUSA Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We believe in the generosity of the human spirit that is still alive within Americans of all backgrounds.
- 1,032 members have lent $1,102,725 in 39,827 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: NEWS! In honor of International Women's Day, if you join our team, then make a loan and credit our team, we'll match your loan with one of our own!!*
We believe in the multiplier effect of…
- 630 members have lent $1,033,700 in 37,148 loansSwitzerland Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008
- 345 members have lent $904,850 in 34,571 loansOKLAHOMA Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Oklahomans are always willing to lend a hand to our neighbors as well as to total strangers.
- 762 members have lent $914,250 in 32,361 loansWashington State Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Each of us has a responsibility to all of us.
- 963 members have lent $1,105,050 in 31,619 loansTexas Category: Local Area Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Texas does it bigger!
- 438 members have lent $2,438,475 in 31,086 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: You can't find the expired loans even if
browsing all loans. But you'll find them here,
all 21,996 of them.
March 29, 2015 4:43 am Kiva time
- 552 members have lent $811,750 in 30,476 loansDenmark Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
(Article 1 of United Nations…
- 827 members have lent $839,275 in 30,294 loansJapan Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: we feel that we can help the world, one person at a time.
- 1,434 members have lent $910,875 in 30,286 loansAll Over The World Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we are a diverse group of people with diverse reasons for participating on Kiva.org, but with a unifying desire to alleviate poverty around the world through making microloans to the hard working poor.