Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 3,227 members have lent $1,339,850 in 41,122 loansUSA Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We believe in the generosity of the human spirit that is still alive within Americans of all backgrounds.
- 1,033 members have lent $1,130,250 in 40,923 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: NEWS! In honor of International Women's Day, if you join our team, then make a loan and credit our team, we'll match your loan with one of our own!!*
We believe in the multiplier effect of…
- 638 members have lent $1,049,050 in 37,720 loansSwitzerland Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008
- 346 members have lent $923,250 in 35,305 loansOKLAHOMA Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Oklahomans are always willing to lend a hand to our neighbors as well as to total strangers.
- 763 members have lent $922,400 in 32,642 loansWashington State Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Each of us has a responsibility to all of us.
- 966 members have lent $1,117,125 in 31,994 loansTexas Category: Local Area Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Texas does it bigger!
- 445 members have lent $2,481,175 in 31,407 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: You can't find the expired loans even if
browsing all loans. But you'll find them here,
all 22,359 of them.
April 25, 2015 8:28 pm Kiva time
- 553 members have lent $819,075 in 30,759 loansDenmark Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
(Article 1 of United Nations…
- 827 members have lent $847,200 in 30,566 loansJapan Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: we feel that we can help the world, one person at a time.
- 1,434 members have lent $915,050 in 30,443 loansAll Over The World Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we are a diverse group of people with diverse reasons for participating on Kiva.org, but with a unifying desire to alleviate poverty around the world through making microloans to the hard working poor.