Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1,621 members have lent $1,854,925 in 64,183 loansSweden Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 4,515 members have lent $1,881,800 in 63,547 loansglobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: empower a woman, change the world.
- 1,966 members have lent $1,667,325 in 63,184 loansFinland Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 1,124 members have lent $1,662,950 in 61,815 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: FITE believes that women and girls have the power to yield significant returns for themselves, their families and their communities. All they need is the opportunity to succeed. Direct a loan to a woman entrepreneur of…
- 3,701 members have lent $2,120,925 in 60,550 loansUSA Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We believe in the generosity of the human spirit that is still alive within Americans of all backgrounds.
- 1 members have lent $9,672,275 in 54,767 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 738 members have lent $1,492,325 in 54,175 loansSwitzerland Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008
- 724 members have lent $3,221,600 in 50,172 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to fight global poverty while earning miles.
- 710 members have lent $3,963,350 in 48,447 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: Kiva's Open Market policy has distorted the balance between the loan supply and demand. This is bad for the field partners, borrowers and lenders, and especially bad for Kiva itself. 49,059 expired loans.
- 383 members have lent $1,195,500 in 45,479 loansOKLAHOMA Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Oklahomans are always willing to lend a hand to our neighbors as well as to total strangers.