Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1,964 members have lent $1,636,250 in 61,995 loansFinland Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 4,472 members have lent $1,832,200 in 61,922 loansglobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: empower a woman, change the world.
- 127 members have lent $1,497,350 in 59,862 loansNewport Beach, California Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2013We loan because: We want to give people a hand up, not a hand out, so that they can become self-sufficient and break the poverty cycle. That's the mission behind MissionBelt.com
- 3,686 members have lent $2,054,825 in 59,397 loansUSA Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We believe in the generosity of the human spirit that is still alive within Americans of all backgrounds.
- 1,119 members have lent $1,526,225 in 56,363 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: FITE believes that women and girls have the power to yield significant returns for themselves, their families and their communities. All they need is the opportunity to succeed. Direct a loan to a woman entrepreneur of…
- 1 members have lent $9,274,775 in 53,224 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 738 members have lent $1,451,275 in 52,618 loansSwitzerland Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008
- 702 members have lent $3,918,100 in 47,915 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: Kiva's Open Market policy has distorted the balance between the loan supply and demand. This is bad for the field partners, borrowers and lenders, and especially bad for Kiva itself. 48,174 expired loans.
- 710 members have lent $3,066,850 in 47,690 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to fight global poverty while earning miles.
- 380 members have lent $1,184,700 in 45,061 loansOKLAHOMA Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Oklahomans are always willing to lend a hand to our neighbors as well as to total strangers.