Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 5,911 members have lent $5,438,100 in 167,912 loansEurope Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We think Kiva is a unique opportunity for people all over the world to assist entrepreneurs in improving their businesses and communities.
- 9,682 members have lent $4,433,500 in 158,384 loansAtlanta, GA Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We care.
- 1 members have lent $3,493,925 in 139,757 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: May, 2010We loan because: we believe that empowering people to help themselves is the path to true and lasting prosperity.
- 793 members have lent $4,662,325 in 131,176 loansBelgium, Europe Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Its a nice way to help the beneficiaries of the loans create their own business and hopefully improve their lives.
- 2,840 members have lent $3,564,650 in 127,066 loansNorway Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We have Cold Weather - Warm hearts !
We believe that providing microloans to entrepreneurs in developing countries is the socially responsive way of helping people break the circle of poverty.
- 3,562 members have lent $3,927,600 in 125,444 loansSan Francisco Bay Area CA Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Poverty2Prosperity.org (P2P) is all about Poverty-Escape and breaking the cycle of poverty through micro loans. Please join our fun team and put Poverty-Escape in the lead! P2P takes donations (tax-deductible) and…
- 4,771 members have lent $3,495,750 in 122,313 loansEarth Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "Thou shalt share, that none may seek without funding."
- 1,786 members have lent $4,214,750 in 118,933 loansWorldwide Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "A man filled with the love of God is not content with blessing his family alone, but ranges through the whole world, anxious to bless the whole human race." ~ Joseph Smith
- 2,120 members have lent $3,232,250 in 110,427 loansWorldwide Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: It is the right thing to do.
- 2,174 members have lent $3,444,000 in 108,666 loansAnywhere Category: Common Interest Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We hate to see loans being left unfunded on
Kiva. Although most of these loans are
pre-funded by the Field Partners, the Field
Partners lose out on the capital if a loan