Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 63 members have lent $13,975 in 512 loansNewport Coast Category: Schools Team since: Sep, 2009
- 12 members have lent $13,625 in 544 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Kiva gives young people the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people around the world. When teachers incorporate Kiva into the curriculum students feel empowered, become more interested in their…
- 7 members have lent $13,375 in 131 loansSwitzerland Category: Schools Team since: Aug, 2009
- 2 members have lent $13,050 in 329 loansFrankfurt am Main, Germany Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We care about creating a more peaceful and fair world for people of all nations, languages and cultures.
- 14 members have lent $12,500 in 495 loansCentral Point, Oregon Category: Schools Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We're fortunate enough to have the ability to. We have more than so many others in this world and we want to share with the global community.
- 75 members have lent $12,400 in 411 loansWesthampton Beach, New York Category: Schools Team since: Mar, 2012
- 4 members have lent $12,175 in 482 loansSt Paul, MN Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: To make a difference in someone's life.
- 7 members have lent $11,925 in 439 loansChristchurch, New Zealand Category: Schools Team since: Jun, 2013We loan because: By making capital available we are paying it forward, and impacting whole communities - forever. How cool is that!
- 28 members have lent $11,725 in 398 loansCambridge, MA Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: We believe that entrepreneurship drives social and economic change in communities around the world.
- 11 members have lent $11,575 in 447 loansSan Francisco Category: Schools Team since: Jun, 2011