Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 10 members have lent $12,225 in 488 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Kiva gives young people the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people around the world. When teachers incorporate Kiva into the curriculum students feel empowered, become more interested in their…
- 7 members have lent $11,925 in 439 loansChristchurch, New Zealand Category: Schools Team since: Jun, 2013We loan because: By making capital available we are paying it forward, and impacting whole communities - forever. How cool is that!
- 13 members have lent $11,500 in 455 loansCentral Point, Oregon Category: Schools Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We're fortunate enough to have the ability to. We have more than so many others in this world and we want to share with the global community.
- 2 members have lent $11,300 in 271 loansFrankfurt am Main, Germany Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We care about creating a more peaceful and fair world for people of all nations, languages and cultures.
- 7 members have lent $10,950 in 157 loansMinnesota Category: Schools Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: We are very fortunate and want to "pay it forward."
- 9 members have lent $10,850 in 299 loansSingapore Category: Schools Team since: May, 2009We loan because: "Individually, we are one drop, Together we are the ocean" Ryunosuk Saturo
- 45 members have lent $10,625 in 373 loansBritish Columbia, Canada Category: Schools Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We are trying to learn about the world around us and how to be a part of making it the best place possible. As one of my students stated, "Kiva is the real thing, not just made up stuff in books." The kids…
- 4 members have lent $10,400 in 411 loansSt Paul, MN Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: To make a difference in someone's life.
- 26 members have lent $10,300 in 360 loansCambridge, MA Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: We believe that entrepreneurship drives social and economic change in communities around the world.
- 11 members have lent $10,150 in 282 loansSavannah, GA Category: Schools Team since: Jul, 2012We loan because: We loan because we want to empower our neighbors around the world to improve their lives. We hope to learn about them, their culture and customs, and to better understand ourselves in the process.