Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 11 members have lent $13,100 in 523 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Kiva gives young people the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people around the world. When teachers incorporate Kiva into the curriculum students feel empowered, become more interested in their…
- 7 members have lent $13,000 in 119 loansSwitzerland Category: Schools Team since: Aug, 2009
- 5 members have lent $12,625 in 157 loansFort Saskatchewan, Alberta Canada Category: Schools Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We know that small sacrifices for us can result in large dividends for others.
- 14 members have lent $12,500 in 495 loansCentral Point, Oregon Category: Schools Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We're fortunate enough to have the ability to. We have more than so many others in this world and we want to share with the global community.
- 75 members have lent $12,400 in 411 loansWesthampton Beach, New York Category: Schools Team since: Mar, 2012
- 2 members have lent $12,125 in 304 loansFrankfurt am Main, Germany Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We care about creating a more peaceful and fair world for people of all nations, languages and cultures.
- 7 members have lent $11,925 in 439 loansChristchurch, New Zealand Category: Schools Team since: Jun, 2013We loan because: By making capital available we are paying it forward, and impacting whole communities - forever. How cool is that!
- 4 members have lent $11,375 in 450 loansSt Paul, MN Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: To make a difference in someone's life.
- 46 members have lent $11,325 in 397 loansBritish Columbia, Canada Category: Schools Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We are trying to learn about the world around us and how to be a part of making it the best place possible. As one of my students stated, "Kiva is the real thing, not just made up stuff in books." The kids…
- 7 members have lent $11,275 in 166 loansMinnesota Category: Schools Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: We are very fortunate and want to "pay it forward."