Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 10 members have lent $12,550 in 501 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Kiva gives young people the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people around the world. When teachers incorporate Kiva into the curriculum students feel empowered, become more interested in their…
- 9 members have lent $12,250 in 339 loansSingapore Category: Schools Team since: May, 2009We loan because: "Individually, we are one drop, Together we are the ocean" Ryunosuk Saturo
- 7 members have lent $11,925 in 439 loansChristchurch, New Zealand Category: Schools Team since: Jun, 2013We loan because: By making capital available we are paying it forward, and impacting whole communities - forever. How cool is that!
- 14 members have lent $11,775 in 466 loansCentral Point, Oregon Category: Schools Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We're fortunate enough to have the ability to. We have more than so many others in this world and we want to share with the global community.
- 2 members have lent $11,625 in 284 loansFrankfurt am Main, Germany Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We care about creating a more peaceful and fair world for people of all nations, languages and cultures.
- 7 members have lent $11,100 in 159 loansMinnesota Category: Schools Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: We are very fortunate and want to "pay it forward."
- 4 members have lent $10,950 in 433 loansSt Paul, MN Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: To make a difference in someone's life.
- 45 members have lent $10,725 in 377 loansBritish Columbia, Canada Category: Schools Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We are trying to learn about the world around us and how to be a part of making it the best place possible. As one of my students stated, "Kiva is the real thing, not just made up stuff in books." The kids…
- 28 members have lent $10,450 in 366 loansCambridge, MA Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: We believe that entrepreneurship drives social and economic change in communities around the world.
- 42 members have lent $10,250 in 401 loansPittsburgh, PA (USA) and Worldwide Category: Schools Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We feel the important need to support the efforts of our fellow human beings.