Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 32 members have lent $14,125 in 285 loansShanghai, China Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: Matthew 25:35-40
- 1 members have lent $14,025 in 165 loansPerth, ON, Canada Category: Schools Team since: Feb, 2009
- 62 members have lent $13,150 in 519 loansMidland, Michigan USA Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: To share our good fortune and encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and economic freedom throughout the world.
- 20 members have lent $13,000 in 500 loansNew York City Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We care...
- 7 members have lent $12,850 in 510 loansUpland, IN Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2010
- 5 members have lent $12,425 in 408 loansAjax, Ontario, Canada Category: Schools Team since: Aug, 2009
- 5 members have lent $12,350 in 110 loansSwitzerland Category: Schools Team since: Aug, 2009
- 5 members have lent $11,925 in 439 loansChristchurch, New Zealand Category: Schools Team since: Jun, 2013We loan because: By making capital available we are paying it forward, and impacting whole communities - forever. How cool is that!
- 3 members have lent $11,900 in 388 loansDelmar, New York, USA Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2011We loan because: We want to make a positive impact on our planet and its people.
- 8 members have lent $11,875 in 474 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Kiva gives young people the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people around the world. When teachers incorporate Kiva into the curriculum students feel empowered, become more interested in their…