Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 17 members have lent $27,250 in 1,080 loansBangkok, Thailand Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2010
- 32 members have lent $24,750 in 770 loansSt. Louis Park, Minnesota, USA Category: Schools Team since: Dec, 2008
- 11 members have lent $22,300 in 335 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We want to give others the oppurtunities we have.
- 5 members have lent $19,375 in 211 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Jan, 2011
- 28 members have lent $19,375 in 684 loansMonmouth/Independence Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: Students can lift people in poor countries out of poverty.
- 44 members have lent $18,975 in 636 loansBethlehem, PA Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: we are able to and we realize that our loans can have a large impact in helping end world poverty.
- 45 members have lent $18,950 in 745 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Mirembe Community College (MCC), located in Kampala, Uganda, was founded by Florence Kaluuba assisted by a group of counselors and teachers to address the causes and consequences of dropping out of school among pregnant…
- 10 members have lent $16,800 in 668 loansUpland, IN Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2010
- 18 members have lent $16,750 in 666 loansMountain View, CA Category: Schools Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We want every Springer Student to learn that each of us can have a positive impact on the world.
- 1,058 members have lent $16,725 in 559 loansHayward, CA Category: Schools Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: Moreau Catholic High School is founded by the Congregation of Holy Cross. We are dedicated to transforming students into responsible citizens of our global community.