Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 17 members have lent $27,275 in 1,081 loansBangkok, Thailand Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2010
- 32 members have lent $25,100 in 781 loansSt. Louis Park, Minnesota, USA Category: Schools Team since: Dec, 2008
- 11 members have lent $22,300 in 335 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We want to give others the oppurtunities we have.
- 5 members have lent $19,900 in 219 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Jan, 2011
- 44 members have lent $19,700 in 654 loansBethlehem, PA Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: we are able to and we realize that our loans can have a large impact in helping end world poverty.
- 28 members have lent $19,375 in 684 loansMonmouth/Independence Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: Students can lift people in poor countries out of poverty.
- 44 members have lent $19,000 in 747 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Mirembe Community College (MCC), located in Kampala, Uganda, was founded by Florence Kaluuba assisted by a group of counselors and teachers to address the causes and consequences of dropping out of school among pregnant…
- 119 members have lent $18,800 in 185 loansConcord, MA Category: Schools Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: we humbly recognize the opportunities we have and we hope to help empower others around the world.
- 39 members have lent $17,900 in 399 loansShanghai, China Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: Matthew 25:35-40
- 10 members have lent $17,475 in 695 loansUpland, IN Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2010