Lending Teams: Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 7 members have lent $20,800 in 299 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We want to give others the oppurtunities we have.
- 22 members have lent $20,450 in 658 loansCyberspace Category: Schools Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We loan because we're convinced that through Kiva, kids can make a real difference in the world, too.
You don't have to have a checkbook to care, you know!
(But you do need a…
- 39 members have lent $17,950 in 705 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Mirembe Community College (MCC), located in Kampala, Uganda, was founded by Florence Kaluuba assisted by a group of counselors and teachers to address the causes and consequences of dropping out of school among pregnant…
- 15 members have lent $16,125 in 642 loansMountain View, CA Category: Schools Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We want every Springer Student to learn that each of us can have a positive impact on the world.
- 28 members have lent $15,900 in 563 loansMonmouth/Independence Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: Students can lift people in poor countries out of poverty.
- 35 members have lent $13,825 in 457 loansBethlehem, PA Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: we are able to and we realize that our loans can have a large impact in helping end world poverty.
- 5 members have lent $13,250 in 148 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Jan, 2011
- 853 members have lent $12,325 in 445 loansHayward, CA Category: Schools Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: Moreau Catholic High School is founded by the Congregation of Holy Cross. We are dedicated to transforming students into responsible citizens of our global community.
- 4 members have lent $12,075 in 474 loansSt. Paul, Minnesota Category: Schools Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: We can.
- 3 members have lent $11,900 in 388 loansDelmar, New York, USA Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2011We loan because: We want to make a positive impact on our planet and its people.