Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 97 members have lent $33,600 in 1,266 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We loan, because we can.
- 6 members have lent $33,575 in 568 loansVancouver, BC and Bellingham, WA Category: Other Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: microcredit has proven itself one of the best ways to support economic and social justice on a sustainable scale and where it matters - in the community. We are so impressed with Kiva's approach and successes so…
- 40 members have lent $33,575 in 1,122 loansEarth Category: Other Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We think that the New Energy is the answer of the question of the poor.
- 26 members have lent $33,300 in 1,122 loansCategory: Other Team since: Jul, 2011We loan because: Bali is known as a paradise island to millions of tourists, but it has also a hidden dark side: inhuman suffering and even torturing of mentally ill people!
Bali has a population of almost 4 million…
- 9 members have lent $29,600 in 1,071 loansSweden Category: Other Team since: Nov, 2012We loan because: We belive that a more equal world will be better and safer for all of us.
- 54 members have lent $27,100 in 975 loansCategory: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Creemos en la gente
- 76 members have lent $25,650 in 951 loansCanada Category: Other Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We believe in the importance of the availability of opportunity.
- 28 members have lent $24,175 in 935 loansWorld Wide Category: Other Team since: May, 2009We loan because: We are living Amma's message to Love & Serve!
- 33 members have lent $23,500 in 784 loans"Our home is the open road" - Jeronimo Nadal Category: Other Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: "There is no genuine conversion to the love of God without conversion to the love of neighbor and, therefore, to the demands of justice. [...] Christian salvation consists in an undivided love of the Father and of…
- 1 members have lent $22,000 in 220 loansCategory: Other Team since: Jan, 2010