Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 5 members have lent $28,225 in 354 loansVancouver, BC and Bellingham, WA Category: Other Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: microcredit has proven itself one of the best ways to support economic and social justice on a sustainable scale and where it matters - in the community. We are so impressed with Kiva's approach and successes so…
- 368 members have lent $26,275 in 985 loansChicago, IL Category: Other Team since: Nov, 2010
- 52 members have lent $24,675 in 882 loansCategory: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Creemos en la gente
- 80 members have lent $23,650 in 761 loansThe Internet Category: Other Team since: Oct, 2010
- 72 members have lent $23,375 in 862 loansCanada Category: Other Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We believe in the importance of the availability of opportunity.
- 13 members have lent $23,275 in 925 loansCategory: Other Team since: May, 2012We loan because: 1. It’s a great name.
2. Why not?
- 1 members have lent $22,000 in 220 loansCategory: Other Team since: Jan, 2010
- 3 members have lent $21,200 in 206 loansEverywhere and nowhere Category: Other Team since: Jun, 2014We loan because: Because!
Yes is the word!
- 24 members have lent $20,775 in 799 loansWorld Wide Category: Other Team since: May, 2009We loan because: We are living Amma's message to Love & Serve!
- 31 members have lent $20,425 in 684 loans"Our home is the open road" - Jeronimo Nadal Category: Other Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: "There is no genuine conversion to the love of God without conversion to the love of neighbor and, therefore, to the demands of justice. [...] Christian salvation consists in an undivided love of the Father and of…