Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 6 members have lent $32,975 in 544 loansVancouver, BC and Bellingham, WA Category: Other Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: microcredit has proven itself one of the best ways to support economic and social justice on a sustainable scale and where it matters - in the community. We are so impressed with Kiva's approach and successes so…
- 15 members have lent $32,600 in 1,296 loansCategory: Other Team since: May, 2012We loan because: 1. It’s a great name.
2. Why not?
- 307 members have lent $31,925 in 954 loansUSA Category: Other Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: We care about the welfare of others and our goal is to help those who want to help themselves.
- 49 members have lent $30,450 in 518 loansIssaquah, WA Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: I am asking all my friends to join team LOGIN and make a $25 loan.
You pick who you lend too and once the loan is paid back you can re lend by picking someone new to lend too or you can choose to get your…
- 8 members have lent $27,275 in 1,003 loansSweden Category: Other Team since: Nov, 2012We loan because: We belive that a more equal world will be better and safer for all of us.
- 54 members have lent $26,900 in 967 loansCategory: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Creemos en la gente
- 76 members have lent $25,150 in 931 loansCanada Category: Other Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We believe in the importance of the availability of opportunity.
- 28 members have lent $23,450 in 906 loansWorld Wide Category: Other Team since: May, 2009We loan because: We are living Amma's message to Love & Serve!
- 33 members have lent $23,200 in 772 loans"Our home is the open road" - Jeronimo Nadal Category: Other Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: "There is no genuine conversion to the love of God without conversion to the love of neighbor and, therefore, to the demands of justice. [...] Christian salvation consists in an undivided love of the Father and of…
- 1 members have lent $22,000 in 220 loansCategory: Other Team since: Jan, 2010