Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 3 members have lent $52,950 in 1,159 loansDuisburg, Germany Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2010
- 135 members have lent $49,900 in 1,759 loansNorth America Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to get bicycles to people who have no method of transportation other than walking.
- 63 members have lent $46,600 in 1,777 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We see all of humanity as one giant community regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, religious beliefs, economical or other barriers and it is a large part of our upbringing and culture to help when we can.
- 140 members have lent $44,300 in 1,517 loansCategory: Other Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Shift Happens, and we want to be the change we want to see.
- 22 members have lent $42,175 in 1,546 loansCategory: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Make the world a better place
- 80 members have lent $39,750 in 1,228 loansEl Mundo Category: Other Team since: Feb, 2009
- 16 members have lent $38,950 in 1,549 loansCategory: Other Team since: May, 2012We loan because: 1. It’s a great name.
2. Why not?
- 96 members have lent $38,125 in 1,456 loansThe World Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2011We loan because: We want to help people all over the world do the impossible.
- 397 members have lent $37,825 in 1,397 loansChicago, IL Category: Other Team since: Nov, 2010
- 6 members have lent $35,400 in 641 loansVancouver, BC and Bellingham, WA Category: Other Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: microcredit has proven itself one of the best ways to support economic and social justice on a sustainable scale and where it matters - in the community. We are so impressed with Kiva's approach and successes so…