Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 63 members have lent $45,200 in 1,729 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We see all of humanity as one giant community regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, religious beliefs, economical or other barriers and it is a large part of our upbringing and culture to help when we can.
- 140 members have lent $42,900 in 1,462 loansCategory: Other Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Shift Happens, and we want to be the change we want to see.
- 24 members have lent $40,275 in 1,475 loansCategory: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Make the world a better place
- 78 members have lent $36,525 in 1,135 loansEl Mundo Category: Other Team since: Feb, 2009
- 96 members have lent $34,700 in 1,328 loansThe World Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2011We loan because: We want to help people all over the world do the impossible.
- 398 members have lent $33,925 in 1,254 loansChicago, IL Category: Other Team since: Nov, 2010
- 26 members have lent $33,200 in 1,118 loansCategory: Other Team since: Jul, 2011We loan because: Bali is known as a paradise island to millions of tourists, but it has also a hidden dark side: inhuman suffering and even torturing of mentally ill people!
Bali has a population of almost 4 million…
- 97 members have lent $33,125 in 1,247 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We loan, because we can.
- 132 members have lent $32,900 in 1,052 loansThe Internet Category: Other Team since: Oct, 2010
- 40 members have lent $32,875 in 1,096 loansEarth Category: Other Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We think that the New Energy is the answer of the question of the poor.