Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 139 members have lent $41,950 in 1,425 loansCategory: Other Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Shift Happens, and we want to be the change we want to see.
- 14 members have lent $40,200 in 874 loansBerlin Category: Other Team since: Dec, 2012We loan because: Es gab ein Versprechen... Hier ist die Möglichkeit die Entwicklung dieses Versprechens zu verfolgen und -ganz wichtig- selber mitzumachen!
- 24 members have lent $38,650 in 1,411 loansCategory: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Make the world a better place
- 81 members have lent $34,400 in 1,068 loansEl Mundo Category: Other Team since: Feb, 2009
- 96 members have lent $33,100 in 1,265 loansThe World Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2011We loan because: We want to help people all over the world do the impossible.
- 26 members have lent $33,000 in 1,110 loansCategory: Other Team since: Jul, 2011We loan because: Bali is known as a paradise island to millions of tourists, but it has also a hidden dark side: inhuman suffering and even torturing of mentally ill people!
Bali has a population of almost 4 million…
- 97 members have lent $32,200 in 1,210 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We loan, because we can.
- 39 members have lent $31,925 in 1,061 loansEarth Category: Other Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We think that the New Energy is the answer of the question of the poor.
- 398 members have lent $31,650 in 1,165 loansChicago, IL Category: Other Team since: Nov, 2010
- 306 members have lent $31,475 in 936 loansUSA Category: Other Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: We care about the welfare of others and our goal is to help those who want to help themselves.