Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 136 members have lent $38,350 in 1,282 loansCategory: Other Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Shift Happens, and we want to be the change we want to see.
- 22 members have lent $34,675 in 1,264 loansCategory: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Make the world a better place
- 24 members have lent $32,375 in 1,085 loansCategory: Other Team since: Jul, 2011We loan because: Bali is known as a paradise island to millions of tourists, but it has also a hidden dark side: inhuman suffering and even torturing of mentally ill people!
Bali has a population of almost 4 million…
- 9 members have lent $30,675 in 681 loansBerlin Category: Other Team since: Dec, 2012We loan because: Es gab ein Versprechen... Hier ist die Möglichkeit die Entwicklung dieses Versprechens zu verfolgen und -ganz wichtig- selber mitzumachen!
- 303 members have lent $30,650 in 903 loansUSA Category: Other Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: We care about the welfare of others and our goal is to help those who want to help themselves.
- 94 members have lent $30,125 in 1,132 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We loan, because we can.
- 75 members have lent $29,850 in 928 loansEl Mundo Category: Other Team since: Feb, 2009
- 34 members have lent $28,775 in 963 loansEarth Category: Other Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We think that the New Energy is the answer of the question of the poor.
- 91 members have lent $28,075 in 1,086 loansThe World Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2011We loan because: We want to help people all over the world do the impossible.
- 5 members have lent $25,050 in 227 loansVancouver, BC and Bellingham, WA Category: Other Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: microcredit has proven itself one of the best ways to support economic and social justice on a sustainable scale and where it matters - in the community. We are so impressed with Kiva's approach and successes so…