Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 55 members have lent $61,450 in 2,290 loansBlack Rock City Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2008
- 60 members have lent $52,800 in 1,828 loansBavaria - Upper franconia Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we think that Kiva is a great idea! It is so easy to help other people! Lending is much better than donation!
- 86 members have lent $52,725 in 1,556 loansLos Angeles Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We believe that empowerment through entrepeneurship is the most powerful form of change possible. It elevates families and communities at all levels, promotes equality of opportunity, and gives hope through…
- 67 members have lent $51,225 in 1,301 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: Dec, 2008
- 69 members have lent $49,225 in 1,868 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We prefer to loan where the need is greatest, where our loans will do the most good & have the greatest impact.
- 57 members have lent $42,825 in 1,653 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We see all of humanity as one giant community regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, religious beliefs, economical or other barriers and it is a large part of our upbringing and culture to help when we can.
- 80 members have lent $42,450 in 1,695 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: "THE FACT IS WOMEN HAVE BEEN TRAPPED. Reproduction is used, consciously or not, as a means to control women, to limit their options and to make them subordinate to men. In many societies a serious approach to…
- 120 members have lent $41,425 in 1,432 loansNorth America Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to get bicycles to people who have no method of transportation other than walking.
- 134 members have lent $36,425 in 1,223 loansCategory: Other Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Shift Happens, and we want to be the change we want to see.
- 3 members have lent $33,025 in 769 loansDuisburg, Germany Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2010