Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 68 members have lent $69,975 in 2,513 loansGlobal Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2009
- 77 members have lent $66,325 in 2,530 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We prefer to loan where the need is greatest, where our loans will do the most good & have the greatest impact.
- 65 members have lent $59,850 in 2,089 loansBavaria - Upper franconia Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we think that Kiva is a great idea! It is so easy to help other people! Lending is much better than donation!
- 88 members have lent $58,275 in 1,765 loansLos Angeles Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We believe that empowerment through entrepeneurship is the most powerful form of change possible. It elevates families and communities at all levels, promotes equality of opportunity, and gives hope through…
- 70 members have lent $56,000 in 1,480 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: Dec, 2008
- 91 members have lent $47,875 in 1,910 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: "THE FACT IS WOMEN HAVE BEEN TRAPPED. Reproduction is used, consciously or not, as a means to control women, to limit their options and to make them subordinate to men. In many societies a serious approach to…
- 3 members have lent $47,225 in 1,017 loansDuisburg, Germany Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2010
- 128 members have lent $45,425 in 1,587 loansNorth America Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to get bicycles to people who have no method of transportation other than walking.
- 61 members have lent $44,375 in 1,699 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We see all of humanity as one giant community regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, religious beliefs, economical or other barriers and it is a large part of our upbringing and culture to help when we can.
- 139 members have lent $41,350 in 1,401 loansCategory: Other Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Shift Happens, and we want to be the change we want to see.