Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 78 members have lent $72,350 in 2,769 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We prefer to loan where the need is greatest, where our loans will do the most good & have the greatest impact.
- 68 members have lent $70,175 in 2,520 loansGlobal Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2009
- 67 members have lent $62,275 in 2,176 loansBavaria - Upper franconia Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we think that Kiva is a great idea! It is so easy to help other people! Lending is much better than donation!
- 92 members have lent $59,975 in 1,828 loansLos Angeles Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We believe that empowerment through entrepeneurship is the most powerful form of change possible. It elevates families and communities at all levels, promotes equality of opportunity, and gives hope through…
- 70 members have lent $57,525 in 1,541 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: Dec, 2008
- 3 members have lent $51,050 in 1,083 loansDuisburg, Germany Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2010
- 94 members have lent $50,000 in 1,992 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: "THE FACT IS WOMEN HAVE BEEN TRAPPED. Reproduction is used, consciously or not, as a means to control women, to limit their options and to make them subordinate to men. In many societies a serious approach to…
- 4 members have lent $48,650 in 374 loansEverywhere and nowhere and global Category: Other Team since: Jun, 2014We loan because: Because!
Yes is the word!
Just do it!
Bring it don't sing it!
Be the ball!
Grab and Growl!
- 128 members have lent $46,675 in 1,634 loansNorth America Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to get bicycles to people who have no method of transportation other than walking.
- 63 members have lent $44,800 in 1,714 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We see all of humanity as one giant community regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, religious beliefs, economical or other barriers and it is a large part of our upbringing and culture to help when we can.