Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 68 members have lent $69,800 in 2,506 loansGlobal Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2009
- 74 members have lent $63,450 in 2,415 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We prefer to loan where the need is greatest, where our loans will do the most good & have the greatest impact.
- 62 members have lent $58,350 in 2,029 loansBavaria - Upper franconia Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we think that Kiva is a great idea! It is so easy to help other people! Lending is much better than donation!
- 88 members have lent $57,325 in 1,727 loansLos Angeles Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We believe that empowerment through entrepeneurship is the most powerful form of change possible. It elevates families and communities at all levels, promotes equality of opportunity, and gives hope through…
- 69 members have lent $55,200 in 1,448 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: Dec, 2008
- 90 members have lent $46,725 in 1,864 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: "THE FACT IS WOMEN HAVE BEEN TRAPPED. Reproduction is used, consciously or not, as a means to control women, to limit their options and to make them subordinate to men. In many societies a serious approach to…
- 125 members have lent $44,650 in 1,557 loansNorth America Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to get bicycles to people who have no method of transportation other than walking.
- 3 members have lent $44,500 in 970 loansDuisburg, Germany Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2010
- 59 members have lent $44,025 in 1,687 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We see all of humanity as one giant community regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, religious beliefs, economical or other barriers and it is a large part of our upbringing and culture to help when we can.
- 138 members have lent $40,075 in 1,350 loansCategory: Other Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Shift Happens, and we want to be the change we want to see.