Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 66 members have lent $69,550 in 2,496 loansGlobal Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2009
- 60 members have lent $55,800 in 1,931 loansBavaria - Upper franconia Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we think that Kiva is a great idea! It is so easy to help other people! Lending is much better than donation!
- 71 members have lent $55,375 in 2,107 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We prefer to loan where the need is greatest, where our loans will do the most good & have the greatest impact.
- 87 members have lent $54,125 in 1,605 loansLos Angeles Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We believe that empowerment through entrepeneurship is the most powerful form of change possible. It elevates families and communities at all levels, promotes equality of opportunity, and gives hope through…
- 67 members have lent $52,425 in 1,349 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: Dec, 2008
- 81 members have lent $44,400 in 1,772 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: "THE FACT IS WOMEN HAVE BEEN TRAPPED. Reproduction is used, consciously or not, as a means to control women, to limit their options and to make them subordinate to men. In many societies a serious approach to…
- 58 members have lent $43,250 in 1,667 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We see all of humanity as one giant community regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, religious beliefs, economical or other barriers and it is a large part of our upbringing and culture to help when we can.
- 119 members have lent $42,725 in 1,483 loansNorth America Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to get bicycles to people who have no method of transportation other than walking.
- 8 members have lent $40,900 in 591 loansMunich Category: Other Team since: May, 2010We loan because: we want to help entrepreneurs achieve their goals
- 3 members have lent $38,650 in 859 loansDuisburg, Germany Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2010