Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 96 members have lent $100,700 in 3,896 loansUSA Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We love to make changes.
- 1 members have lent $100,500 in 3,983 loansCategory: Other Team since: Sep, 2008
- 42 members have lent $94,375 in 3,500 loansGlobal Category: Other Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: This will help to build and create wealth for those who have the initiative to do so.
- 34 members have lent $92,875 in 3,596 loansTanzania Category: Other Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: Stop the slaughtering of albinos in Tanzania and the sinister trade of their body parts for use in witchcraft rituals.
Albinism is a genetically inherited disorder. Sufferers are afflicted by an absence…
- 94 members have lent $91,900 in 3,387 loansThe World Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: As an international culture group, we know quite intimately the reality of our global interconnectedness. We are brothers and sisters, and we are one another’s keepers. Some of us are in need of a loan, and some of us…
- 14 members have lent $86,250 in 3,437 loansCategory: Other Team since: May, 2010We loan because: it is imperative that we take action to change the current state of global poverty. When we all “chip in”, that change happens faster and has a greater impact in lifting people out of poverty and towards economic…
- 38 members have lent $76,575 in 2,843 loansThe Internet Category: Other Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: It's not like we have girls to spend the money on.
- 8 members have lent $74,925 in 2,976 loansSydney, Australia Category: Other Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: The best way to improve the lives of people is to assist them to grow their own sustainable businesses.
- 65 members have lent $69,250 in 2,484 loansGlobal Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2009
- 103 members have lent $68,875 in 2,675 loansCategory: Other Team since: Jul, 2009