Lending Teams: Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 18 members have lent $7,350 in 258 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: May, 2010
- 25 members have lent $7,100 in 233 loansAll of Canada Category: Memorials Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.
- 14 members have lent $7,050 in 225 loansSan Francisco and L.A. Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We Love Philip Newby and his Spirit will live on helping others. Philip was a positive influence on us and we wish to share this energy with others.
- 3 members have lent $6,550 in 89 loansBritish Columbia, Canada Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2010We loan because: We want to give all people the opportunity to help themselves be successful at improving their family and community.
- 15 members have lent $6,500 in 160 loansUK, Ireland, Canada. Category: Memorials Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Joel loved life and achieved a huge amount in his 10 short years. Joel was greatly loved and is sorely missed by all who knew him. We want to remember him by helping others achieve their goals and change their lives…
- 5 members have lent $6,425 in 189 loansUtah, United States Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2011We loan because: We loan in memory of Makenzie Lynn Terry. An angel that spent too short of time here on earth. We hope to improve other peoples lives as she improved ours.
- 2 members have lent $6,275 in 244 loansSan Francisco Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: we were friends of Marian Fraga who volunteered with Kiva to do lots of translations and introduced us to Kiva. She passed away but her memory lives on.
- 14 members have lent $6,175 in 245 loansSan Francisco Category: Memorials Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: We care. We know that life is hard and lending a helping hand gives people hope and the courage to keep going.
- 4 members have lent $6,175 in 214 loansGlobal Category: Memorials Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We were able to achieve many of our dreams by the generosity of others and we lend because we want to keep that spirit of generosity alive.
- 25 members have lent $6,025 in 228 loansDedham, Massachusetts Category: Memorials Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: We loan in memory of Jane Burton who's life was ended before she was able to realize her plans to help others.... We invite her friends, classmates and family to help others by lending to people far less fortunate…