Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 7 members have lent $10,500 in 334 loansUtah, United States Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2011We loan because: We loan in memory of Makenzie Lynn Terry. An angel that spent too short of time here on earth. We hope to improve other peoples lives as she improved ours.
- 18 members have lent $10,300 in 395 loansAuburn, Maine, USA Category: Memorials Team since: Nov, 2008
- 26 members have lent $10,200 in 382 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: To honor the memory and continue the spirit of Helmer Marquardt, our dear friend and inspiring mentor.
- 16 members have lent $9,975 in 256 loansUK, Ireland, Canada. Category: Memorials Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Joel loved life and achieved a huge amount in his 10 short years. Joel was greatly loved and is sorely missed by all who knew him. We want to remember him by helping others achieve their goals and change their lives…
- 10 members have lent $9,650 in 337 loansMidwest America Category: Memorials Team since: Sep, 2008
- 20 members have lent $9,550 in 334 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: May, 2010
- 34 members have lent $9,475 in 318 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: Jul, 2011We loan because: • because of us, because of Ross.
• because karmic kumbaya is beautiful. because we are beautiful.
• because of the Fundamental Interconnectedness of Things.
- 24 members have lent $9,300 in 320 loansAll of Canada Category: Memorials Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.
- 12 members have lent $9,125 in 269 loansLeesburg Virginia Category: Memorials Team since: Mar, 2014We loan because: Ryan Muller was the embodiment of the entrepreneurial spirit. He believed that we could change the world through action; that each individual, with passion and determination could make a difference. Ryan lived these…
- 7 members have lent $9,100 in 342 loansOregon Category: Memorials Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: we want everyone to see tomorrow's possibilities