Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 6 members have lent $8,675 in 266 loansUtah, United States Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2011We loan because: We loan in memory of Makenzie Lynn Terry. An angel that spent too short of time here on earth. We hope to improve other peoples lives as she improved ours.
- 19 members have lent $8,600 in 303 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: May, 2010
- 9 members have lent $8,400 in 289 loansMidwest America Category: Memorials Team since: Sep, 2008
- 25 members have lent $8,375 in 283 loansAll of Canada Category: Memorials Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.
- 33 members have lent $8,250 in 273 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: Jul, 2011We loan because: • because of us, because of Ross.
• because karmic kumbaya is beautiful. because we are beautiful.
• because of the Fundamental Interconnectedness of Things.
- 16 members have lent $8,225 in 212 loansUK, Ireland, Canada. Category: Memorials Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Joel loved life and achieved a huge amount in his 10 short years. Joel was greatly loved and is sorely missed by all who knew him. We want to remember him by helping others achieve their goals and change their lives…
- 2 members have lent $7,975 in 312 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: Nov, 2010
- 15 members have lent $7,750 in 251 loansSan Francisco and L.A. Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We Love Philip Newby and his Spirit will live on helping others. Philip was a positive influence on us and we wish to share this energy with others.
- 15 members have lent $7,700 in 306 loansSan Francisco Category: Memorials Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: We care. We know that life is hard and lending a helping hand gives people hope and the courage to keep going.
- 4 members have lent $7,425 in 104 loansBritish Columbia, Canada Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2010We loan because: We want to give all people the opportunity to help themselves be successful at improving their family and community.