Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 19 members have lent $20,025 in 781 loansMelbourne, Australia Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: we'd like to honour the memory of Dick Adamson, an enthusiastic Kiva lender and beloved friend to many throughout the world:
- 18 members have lent $18,725 in 722 loansHighland, Utah & Beyond Category: Memorials Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: We want the world to be a better place and give opportunites to those living in poverty a chance to improve their lives.
- 35 members have lent $17,150 in 486 loansMinneapolis, Minnesota Category: Memorials Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: Ben believed microfinance helped people help themselves. He dedicated his time and effort to building the Microfinance Alliance and educating people on ways they can get involved. He believed in sustainable ways to…
- 47 members have lent $14,075 in 469 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: We want to continue the passion that Chris had about his favorite Charity.
- 24 members have lent $12,950 in 509 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2011We loan because: Federico believed that together we could build a better world. Kiva gives us a chance to honor his memory and continue to work towards his vision...
- 12 members have lent $12,950 in 511 loansCalifornia Category: Memorials Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: Nita taught us to share.
- 14 members have lent $12,050 in 467 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We believe empathy and compassion are the most rewarding part of being human.
- 112 members have lent $11,950 in 439 loansOxford, UK Category: Memorials Team since: Jan, 2014We loan because: Kiva allows those with little income or erratic income to give to those more disadvantage than themselves – and to give generously - by repeatedly re-distributing the original donation each month.
- 35 members have lent $11,750 in 430 loansWorld Wide Category: Memorials Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Change in the world can only happen one step at a time. We all can make that difference.
- 7 members have lent $10,775 in 428 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: Oct, 2010