Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 24 members have lent $35,175 in 1,073 loansglobal Category: Memorials Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: This would appeal to Heather - to many of the places that she visited- helping others to help themselves.
- 7 members have lent $32,800 in 701 loansUnited States Category: Memorials Team since: Oct, 2010We loan because: We want to honor the legacy of Jack William Fellers who was always putting others first
- 13 members have lent $31,425 in 1,236 loansSan Francisco Bay Area Category: Memorials Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Tuan Tran whole heartedly believed in this organization. His passion for adventure, his love for cultures, and his relentless pursuit to help others is an inspiration that we must carry on.
- 8 members have lent $30,650 in 1,066 loansShirdi , Maharashtra - India Category: Memorials Team since: May, 2012
- 40 members have lent $28,450 in 1,123 loansRidgewood, NJ, USA Category: Memorials Team since: Oct, 2010We loan because: This team has been created in memory of Raj Shahani who passed away in March 2010 at the tender age of 30. Raj was an active and enthusiastic Kiva lender. He had felt Kiva offered the unique opportunity to help…
- 26 members have lent $27,850 in 1,087 loansBillingshurst, West Sussex, UK Category: Memorials Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Baby Henry John Helms-North (Henry Person) died shortly before he was born at 11am on the 18th July 2009.
- 26 members have lent $26,700 in 1,029 loansLake Oswego, OR Category: Memorials Team since: Sep, 2012We loan because: Sheri loved helping others and we strive to exhibit the same compassion she did.
In Sheri's words: "I've found so much joy in this life and my very favorite thing is sharing that joy with…
- 51 members have lent $22,550 in 859 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Memorials Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Dad wished to help people who desire to better their situations for themselves and their families but may not have the financial means to do so.
- 19 members have lent $21,975 in 851 loansHighland, Utah & Beyond Category: Memorials Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: We want the world to be a better place and give opportunites to those living in poverty a chance to improve their lives.
- 20 members have lent $21,875 in 854 loansMelbourne, Australia Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: we'd like to honour the memory of Dick Adamson, an enthusiastic Kiva lender and beloved friend to many throughout the world: