Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 49 members have lent $43,350 in 1,096 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Kalpna Mistry was an amazing and tireless Global Studies teacher at Berkeley International High School. She taught her students about global cultures in unique and progressive ways. Rather than only using text books,…
- 25 members have lent $39,025 in 1,174 loansglobal Category: Memorials Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: This would appeal to Heather - to many of the places that she visited- helping others to help themselves.
- 5 members have lent $38,925 in 1,376 loansShirdi , Maharashtra - India Category: Memorials Team since: May, 2012
- 149 members have lent $36,675 in 1,362 loansThe World Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2014We loan because: We all want to remember Paul.
- 14 members have lent $35,425 in 1,371 loansSan Francisco Bay Area Category: Memorials Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Tuan Tran whole heartedly believed in this organization. His passion for adventure, his love for cultures, and his relentless pursuit to help others is an inspiration that we must carry on.
- 41 members have lent $32,900 in 1,300 loansRidgewood, NJ, USA Category: Memorials Team since: Oct, 2010We loan because: This team has been created in memory of Raj Shahani who passed away in March 2010 at the tender age of 30. Raj was an active and enthusiastic Kiva lender. He had felt Kiva offered the unique opportunity to help…
- 29 members have lent $32,450 in 1,246 loansLake Oswego, OR Category: Memorials Team since: Sep, 2012We loan because: Sheri loved helping others and we strive to exhibit the same compassion she did.
In Sheri's words: "I've found so much joy in this life and my very favorite thing is sharing that joy with…
- 29 members have lent $30,700 in 1,201 loansBillingshurst, West Sussex, UK Category: Memorials Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Baby Henry John Helms-North (Henry Person) died shortly before he was born at 11am on the 18th July 2009.
- 142 members have lent $28,450 in 1,074 loansOxford, UK Category: Memorials Team since: Jan, 2014We loan because: Kiva allows those with little income or erratic income to give to those more disadvantage than themselves – and to give generously - by repeatedly re-distributing the original donation each month.
- 53 members have lent $25,750 in 986 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Memorials Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Dad wished to help people who desire to better their situations for themselves and their families but may not have the financial means to do so.