Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 25 members have lent $35,300 in 1,078 loansglobal Category: Memorials Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: This would appeal to Heather - to many of the places that she visited- helping others to help themselves.
- 8 members have lent $33,100 in 710 loansUnited States Category: Memorials Team since: Oct, 2010We loan because: We want to honor the legacy of Jack William Fellers who was always putting others first
- 14 members have lent $31,850 in 1,237 loansSan Francisco Bay Area Category: Memorials Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Tuan Tran whole heartedly believed in this organization. His passion for adventure, his love for cultures, and his relentless pursuit to help others is an inspiration that we must carry on.
- 6 members have lent $31,725 in 1,108 loansShirdi , Maharashtra - India Category: Memorials Team since: May, 2012
- 41 members have lent $28,450 in 1,123 loansRidgewood, NJ, USA Category: Memorials Team since: Oct, 2010We loan because: This team has been created in memory of Raj Shahani who passed away in March 2010 at the tender age of 30. Raj was an active and enthusiastic Kiva lender. He had felt Kiva offered the unique opportunity to help…
- 27 members have lent $28,150 in 1,099 loansBillingshurst, West Sussex, UK Category: Memorials Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Baby Henry John Helms-North (Henry Person) died shortly before he was born at 11am on the 18th July 2009.
- 27 members have lent $27,125 in 1,045 loansLake Oswego, OR Category: Memorials Team since: Sep, 2012We loan because: Sheri loved helping others and we strive to exhibit the same compassion she did.
In Sheri's words: "I've found so much joy in this life and my very favorite thing is sharing that joy with…
- 52 members have lent $22,925 in 874 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Memorials Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Dad wished to help people who desire to better their situations for themselves and their families but may not have the financial means to do so.
- 143 members have lent $22,650 in 822 loansThe World Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2014We loan because: We all want to remember Paul.
- 20 members have lent $22,300 in 864 loansHighland, Utah & Beyond Category: Memorials Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: We want the world to be a better place and give opportunites to those living in poverty a chance to improve their lives.