Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 8 members have lent $37,950 in 813 loansUnited States Category: Memorials Team since: Oct, 2010We loan because: We want to honor the legacy of Jack William Fellers who was always putting others first
- 25 members have lent $37,300 in 1,125 loansglobal Category: Memorials Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: This would appeal to Heather - to many of the places that she visited- helping others to help themselves.
- 5 members have lent $34,500 in 1,199 loansShirdi , Maharashtra - India Category: Memorials Team since: May, 2012
- 14 members have lent $32,175 in 1,250 loansSan Francisco Bay Area Category: Memorials Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Tuan Tran whole heartedly believed in this organization. His passion for adventure, his love for cultures, and his relentless pursuit to help others is an inspiration that we must carry on.
- 41 members have lent $30,425 in 1,202 loansRidgewood, NJ, USA Category: Memorials Team since: Oct, 2010We loan because: This team has been created in memory of Raj Shahani who passed away in March 2010 at the tender age of 30. Raj was an active and enthusiastic Kiva lender. He had felt Kiva offered the unique opportunity to help…
- 27 members have lent $29,400 in 1,133 loansLake Oswego, OR Category: Memorials Team since: Sep, 2012We loan because: Sheri loved helping others and we strive to exhibit the same compassion she did.
In Sheri's words: "I've found so much joy in this life and my very favorite thing is sharing that joy with…
- 27 members have lent $29,250 in 1,143 loansBillingshurst, West Sussex, UK Category: Memorials Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Baby Henry John Helms-North (Henry Person) died shortly before he was born at 11am on the 18th July 2009.
- 146 members have lent $27,700 in 1,016 loansThe World Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2014We loan because: We all want to remember Paul.
- 135 members have lent $24,225 in 910 loansOxford, UK Category: Memorials Team since: Jan, 2014We loan because: Kiva allows those with little income or erratic income to give to those more disadvantage than themselves – and to give generously - by repeatedly re-distributing the original donation each month.
- 52 members have lent $24,225 in 925 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Memorials Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Dad wished to help people who desire to better their situations for themselves and their families but may not have the financial means to do so.