Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 29 members have lent $22,325 in 829 loansEverywhere Category: Friends Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: the Lebanese Association for development - Al Majmoua is an independent, Non Profit Non Governmental Organization helping people to progress out of poverty no matter if they are locals or Palestinian refugees in the…
- 1 members have lent $22,300 in 484 loansSan Diego, California Category: Friends Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: we read a book, Half the Sky, which inspired us to support microfinancing for women.
- 11 members have lent $22,300 in 832 loansSouthEast PA and Worldwide! Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2008
- 55 members have lent $21,425 in 807 loansCategory: Friends Team since: May, 2010
- 10 members have lent $21,275 in 813 loansSnohomish and many more pockets of good Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We want to encourage more ripple effects of goodness to reach far and wide.
- 10 members have lent $21,125 in 775 loansBoston, Massachusetts Category: Friends Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: We've seen first hand the incredible power of microlending to build sustainable businesses and create infrastructure to provide for basic needs. And we believe that our friends will join us to make the world a…
- 3 members have lent $20,750 in 829 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: we care
- 9 members have lent $20,125 in 743 loansUSA Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We appreciate our prosperity and grateful for the chance to help others improve their lives.
- 24 members have lent $19,900 in 587 loansChapel Hill, North Carolina Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We want to empower individuals to break the vicious cycle of poverty.
- 12 members have lent $19,725 in 783 loansFrance, Italy, Switzerland and the United States Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2013We loan because: It's a great and sustainable way to help people who are less fortunate.