Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 11 members have lent $22,275 in 831 loansSouthEast PA and Worldwide! Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2008
- 1 members have lent $22,175 in 479 loansSan Diego, California Category: Friends Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: we read a book, Half the Sky, which inspired us to support microfinancing for women.
- 28 members have lent $22,100 in 820 loansEverywhere Category: Friends Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: the Lebanese Association for development - Al Majmoua is an independent, Non Profit Non Governmental Organization helping people to progress out of poverty no matter if they are locals or Palestinian refugees in the…
- 55 members have lent $21,200 in 798 loansCategory: Friends Team since: May, 2010
- 10 members have lent $21,125 in 775 loansBoston, Massachusetts Category: Friends Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: We've seen first hand the incredible power of microlending to build sustainable businesses and create infrastructure to provide for basic needs. And we believe that our friends will join us to make the world a…
- 10 members have lent $20,925 in 803 loansSnohomish and many more pockets of good Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We want to encourage more ripple effects of goodness to reach far and wide.
- 3 members have lent $20,575 in 822 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: we care
- 9 members have lent $20,125 in 743 loansUSA Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We appreciate our prosperity and grateful for the chance to help others improve their lives.
- 24 members have lent $19,900 in 587 loansChapel Hill, North Carolina Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We want to empower individuals to break the vicious cycle of poverty.
- 20 members have lent $19,150 in 757 loansPlanet Earth Category: Friends Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: Cole Gittinger is gone, but in celebration of the way he lived and traveled this is a way to let some of your money see the world (and help people in the process). Lend $25 out via Kiva, and when it's paid back,…