Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 29 members have lent $25,000 in 985 loansEverywhere Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: WE CAN!!!
- 34 members have lent $24,600 in 920 loansEverywhere Category: Friends Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: the Lebanese Association for development - Al Majmoua is an independent, Non Profit Non Governmental Organization helping people to progress out of poverty no matter if they are locals or Palestinian refugees in the…
- 10 members have lent $23,650 in 892 loansSnohomish and many more pockets of good Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We want to encourage more ripple effects of goodness to reach far and wide.
- 3 members have lent $23,400 in 171 loansUSA Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We can, we feel we should, or generally just want to.
- 13 members have lent $22,850 in 839 loansSouthEast PA and Worldwide! Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2008
- 57 members have lent $22,800 in 862 loansCategory: Friends Team since: May, 2010
- 3 members have lent $22,675 in 906 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: we care
- 23 members have lent $21,375 in 577 loansDubai, United Arab Emirates Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: We want to help all regardless of religion or color
- 22 members have lent $21,350 in 845 loansPlanet Earth Category: Friends Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: Cole Gittinger is gone, but in celebration of the way he lived and traveled this is a way to let some of your money see the world (and help people in the process). Lend $25 out via Kiva, and when it's paid back,…
- 12 members have lent $21,175 in 777 loansBoston, Massachusetts Category: Friends Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: We've seen first hand the incredible power of microlending to build sustainable businesses and create infrastructure to provide for basic needs. And we believe that our friends will join us to make the world a…