Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 32 members have lent $51,100 in 1,993 loansWorldWide Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: People can and want to be better economically. We believe this can be done by providing assistance to individuals who are driven to move away from poverty. We believe in Filipino Bayanihan !
- 4 members have lent $50,300 in 2,004 loansBracken Ridge, Queensland, Australia Category: Friends Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: we follow Jesus.
- 6 members have lent $50,300 in 1,964 loansAustralia Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: Others are in need and we have the ability to help so why don't we.
- 29 members have lent $49,300 in 1,942 loansLondon Category: Friends Team since: Feb, 2011We loan because: We have quite a lot - others have not so much. It would therefore appear to be the right thing to do.
- 9 members have lent $47,675 in 1,903 loansItalia Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Perchè aiutare è bello e non costa nulla, perchè anche gli altri sono parte di noi, perchè vogliamo condividere un po' di quello che abbiamo, perchè ci piace farlo!!!
- 2 members have lent $47,225 in 1,867 loansNew York, NY Category: Friends Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We believe in paying it forward.
- 38 members have lent $45,900 in 1,127 loansDubai, United Arab Emirates & world wide Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: We want to help all regardless of religion, color or race
- 137 members have lent $45,625 in 1,702 loansNYC Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: The Million Dollar Project: If we get 2000 members, then at $25/member over 10 years with 19 re-loans we will invest $1,000,000 entrepreneurs in developing countries. Be a part of it!
- 16 members have lent $45,325 in 1,793 loansSingapore Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: Make a Difference to the Underpreviledged, Marginalized and Oppressed.
One Who Is Gracious To The Poor Lacks Nothing.
- 8 members have lent $44,075 in 1,762 loansKorea Category: Friends Team since: Mar, 2013We loan because: The Korean saga that is often referred to as the "Miracle on the Han River" was possible on the basis of the help from other countries. Now it is time to repay for it. As a Korean, we would like to share more…