Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 7 members have lent $31,625 in 1,261 loansItalia Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Perchè aiutare è bello e non costa nulla, perchè anche gli altri sono parte di noi, perchè vogliamo condividere un po' di quello che abbiamo, perchè ci piace farlo!!!
- 186 members have lent $29,700 in 1,108 loansInternational Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2012We loan because: ... we know we can make the world of difference. We loan because we are called to it, heart and soul. We loan because there are others who are suffering, and we know we can help.
- 13 members have lent $28,100 in 1,049 loansUSA & Canada Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: We want to embrace the spirit of giving all year long.
- 5 members have lent $27,925 in 1,081 loansAustralia Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: Others are in need and we have the ability to help so why don't we.
- 134 members have lent $26,775 in 1,021 loansArizona Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We loan because we want others to have the opportunity to make a better life for themselves and those around them.
- 5 members have lent $25,925 in 944 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Jan, 2010
- 10 members have lent $25,675 in 1,024 loansWorldwide Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: investing in people is the best investment of all.
- 3 members have lent $24,600 in 976 loansBracken Ridge, Queensland, Australia Category: Friends Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: we follow Jesus.
- 26 members have lent $23,225 in 914 loansEverywhere Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: WE CAN!!!
- 1 members have lent $23,000 in 503 loansSan Diego, California Category: Friends Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: we read a book, Half the Sky, which inspired us to support microfinancing for women.