Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 8 members have lent $31,625 in 1,261 loansItalia Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Perchè aiutare è bello e non costa nulla, perchè anche gli altri sono parte di noi, perchè vogliamo condividere un po' di quello che abbiamo, perchè ci piace farlo!!!
- 186 members have lent $29,950 in 1,118 loansInternational Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2012We loan because: ... we know we can make the world of difference. We loan because we are called to it, heart and soul. We loan because there are others who are suffering, and we know we can help.
- 13 members have lent $28,250 in 1,055 loansUSA & Canada Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: We want to embrace the spirit of giving all year long.
- 6 members have lent $27,975 in 1,083 loansAustralia Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: Others are in need and we have the ability to help so why don't we.
- 134 members have lent $26,825 in 1,022 loansArizona Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We loan because we want others to have the opportunity to make a better life for themselves and those around them.
- 6 members have lent $26,300 in 958 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Jan, 2010
- 11 members have lent $25,675 in 1,024 loansWorldwide Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: investing in people is the best investment of all.
- 4 members have lent $24,675 in 979 loansBracken Ridge, Queensland, Australia Category: Friends Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: we follow Jesus.
- 27 members have lent $23,250 in 915 loansEverywhere Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: WE CAN!!!
- 1 members have lent $23,100 in 507 loansSan Diego, California Category: Friends Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: we read a book, Half the Sky, which inspired us to support microfinancing for women.