Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 17 members have lent $34,825 in 348 loansWorldwide Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: Every single one of us realizes we had to depend on someone to give us a start, a hope, or a chance. Whether that help from our parents, family, neighbors, or friends we realized it is our turn to pass on the blessings…
- 7 members have lent $33,950 in 1,319 loansAustralia Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: Others are in need and we have the ability to help so why don't we.
- 61 members have lent $32,425 in 1,288 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to extend a helping hand across the miles and across oceans. By helping others build or strengthen their businesses, we believe we also help families and communities.
- 7 members have lent $31,175 in 1,145 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Jan, 2010
- 133 members have lent $30,275 in 1,149 loansArizona Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We loan because we want others to have the opportunity to make a better life for themselves and those around them.
- 4 members have lent $29,125 in 1,157 loansBracken Ridge, Queensland, Australia Category: Friends Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: we follow Jesus.
- 13 members have lent $28,900 in 1,081 loansUSA & Canada Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: We want to embrace the spirit of giving all year long.
- 14 members have lent $28,725 in 1,136 loansFinland, France, Italy, Switzerland and the United States Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2013We loan because: It's a great and sustainable way to help people who are less fortunate.
- 1 members have lent $27,450 in 633 loansSan Diego, California Category: Friends Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: we read a book, Half the Sky, which inspired us to support microfinancing for women.
- 12 members have lent $27,225 in 1,086 loansWorldwide Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: investing in people is the best investment of all.