Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 9 members have lent $33,075 in 1,319 loansItalia Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Perchè aiutare è bello e non costa nulla, perchè anche gli altri sono parte di noi, perchè vogliamo condividere un po' di quello che abbiamo, perchè ci piace farlo!!!
- 60 members have lent $31,900 in 1,267 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to extend a helping hand across the miles and across oceans. By helping others build or strengthen their businesses, we believe we also help families and communities.
- 7 members have lent $30,875 in 1,197 loansAustralia Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: Others are in need and we have the ability to help so why don't we.
- 133 members have lent $28,700 in 1,097 loansArizona Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We loan because we want others to have the opportunity to make a better life for themselves and those around them.
- 13 members have lent $28,475 in 1,064 loansUSA & Canada Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: We want to embrace the spirit of giving all year long.
- 7 members have lent $28,325 in 1,033 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Jan, 2010
- 4 members have lent $26,650 in 1,058 loansBracken Ridge, Queensland, Australia Category: Friends Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: we follow Jesus.
- 12 members have lent $26,275 in 1,048 loansWorldwide Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: investing in people is the best investment of all.
- 1 members have lent $24,825 in 555 loansSan Diego, California Category: Friends Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: we read a book, Half the Sky, which inspired us to support microfinancing for women.
- 32 members have lent $23,950 in 894 loansEverywhere Category: Friends Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: the Lebanese Association for development - Al Majmoua is an independent, Non Profit Non Governmental Organization helping people to progress out of poverty no matter if they are locals or Palestinian refugees in the…