Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 9 members have lent $36,875 in 1,471 loansItalia Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Perchè aiutare è bello e non costa nulla, perchè anche gli altri sono parte di noi, perchè vogliamo condividere un po' di quello che abbiamo, perchè ci piace farlo!!!
- 13 members have lent $36,550 in 1,375 loansBay Area, California, USA Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: alpacas are altruistic
- 17 members have lent $34,850 in 349 loansWorldwide Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: Every single one of us realizes we had to depend on someone to give us a start, a hope, or a chance. Whether that help from our parents, family, neighbors, or friends we realized it is our turn to pass on the blessings…
- 14 members have lent $33,550 in 1,328 loansFinland, France, Italy, Switzerland and the United States Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2013We loan because: It's a great and sustainable way to help people who are less fortunate.
- 60 members have lent $33,200 in 1,319 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to extend a helping hand across the miles and across oceans. By helping others build or strengthen their businesses, we believe we also help families and communities.
- 3 members have lent $31,825 in 1,265 loansBracken Ridge, Queensland, Australia Category: Friends Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: we follow Jesus.
- 1 members have lent $31,675 in 1,165 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Jan, 2010
- 134 members have lent $31,275 in 1,189 loansArizona Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We loan because we want others to have the opportunity to make a better life for themselves and those around them.
- 1 members have lent $30,775 in 737 loansSan Diego, California Category: Friends Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: we read a book, Half the Sky, which inspired us to support microfinancing for women.
- 6 members have lent $29,800 in 709 loansSan francisco Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2014We loan because: we love to help those who have the desire and drive to make a better living