Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 26 members have lent $39,775 in 1,581 loansAll Over Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We can, and we care.
- 30 members have lent $39,625 in 998 loansOjai, CA Category: Friends Team since: Jun, 2009
- 15 members have lent $38,950 in 1,538 loansSingapore Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: Make a Difference to the Underpreviledged, Marginalized and Oppressed.
One Who Is Gracious To The Poor Lacks Nothing.
- 21 members have lent $38,250 in 1,508 loansmostly Norway and Denmark (or expats of the two) Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: We are lucky to live in one of the richest countries in the world and in a country where women have the freedom and opportunity to achieve virtually everything. We want to show solidarity with our sisters in the rest of…
- 15 members have lent $34,575 in 345 loansWorldwide Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: Every single one of us realizes we had to depend on someone to give us a start, a hope, or a chance. Whether that help from our parents, family, neighbors, or friends we realized it is our turn to pass on the blessings…
- 126 members have lent $33,975 in 1,281 loansNYC Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: The Million Dollar Project: If we get 2000 members, then at $25/member over 10 years with 19 re-loans we will invest $1,000,000 entrepreneurs in developing countries. Be a part of it!
- 3 members have lent $33,275 in 1,305 loansSan Francisco Bay Area Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: To help make the world better
- 13 members have lent $33,275 in 1,244 loansBay Area, California, USA Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: alpacas are altruistic
- 58 members have lent $31,375 in 1,246 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to extend a helping hand across the miles and across oceans. By helping others build or strengthen their businesses, we believe we also help families and communities.
- 56 members have lent $31,125 in 1,193 loansUnited States Category: Friends Team since: Mar, 2009