Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 6 members have lent $48,450 in 1,912 loansSan Francisco Bay Area Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: To help make the world better
- 60 members have lent $48,050 in 1,870 loansUnited States Category: Friends Team since: Mar, 2009
- 21 members have lent $45,175 in 1,785 loansmostly Norway and Denmark (or expats of the two) Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: We are lucky to live in one of the richest countries in the world and in a country where women have the freedom and opportunity to achieve virtually everything. We want to show solidarity with our sisters in the rest of…
- 16 members have lent $45,025 in 1,781 loansSingapore Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: Make a Difference to the Underpreviledged, Marginalized and Oppressed.
One Who Is Gracious To The Poor Lacks Nothing.
- 4 members have lent $44,850 in 317 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Dec, 2008
- 203 members have lent $43,725 in 1,647 loansInternational Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2012We loan because: ... we know we can make the world of difference. We loan because we are called to it, heart and soul. We loan because there are others who are suffering, and we know we can help.
- 32 members have lent $42,625 in 1,105 loansOjai, CA Category: Friends Team since: Jun, 2009
- 27 members have lent $40,425 in 1,603 loansAll Over Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We can, and we care.
- 129 members have lent $38,025 in 1,438 loansNYC Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: The Million Dollar Project: If we get 2000 members, then at $25/member over 10 years with 19 re-loans we will invest $1,000,000 entrepreneurs in developing countries. Be a part of it!
- 8 members have lent $37,275 in 1,449 loansAustralia Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: Others are in need and we have the ability to help so why don't we.