Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 2 members have lent $88,500 in 653 loansHolland Category: Friends Team since: Dec, 2008
- 114 members have lent $71,025 in 2,607 loansQueenstown, New Zealand Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We like helping entrepreneurs around the world do great things for their families and their communities.
- 222 members have lent $70,925 in 2,683 loansInternational Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2012We loan because: ... we know we can make the world of difference. We loan because we are called to it, heart and soul. We loan because there are others who are suffering, and we know we can help.
- 30 members have lent $63,975 in 64 loansUnited States Category: Friends Team since: Jun, 2016We loan because: We want to support entrepreneurs in local LISC communities across the country. Small business success means stronger local economies, better jobs, and a better standard of living.
- 22 members have lent $58,300 in 2,308 loansmostly Norway and Denmark (or expats of the two) Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: We are lucky to live in one of the richest countries in the world and in a country where women have the freedom and opportunity to achieve virtually everything. We want to show solidarity with our sisters in the rest of…
- 6 members have lent $57,825 in 2,287 loansSan Francisco Bay Area Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: To help make the world better
- 67 members have lent $54,975 in 2,146 loansUnited States Category: Friends Team since: Mar, 2009
- 33 members have lent $53,350 in 1,389 loansOjai, CA Category: Friends Team since: Jun, 2009
- 1 members have lent $51,325 in 1,397 loansSan Diego, California Category: Friends Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: we read a book, Half the Sky, which inspired us to support microfinancing for women.
- 7 members have lent $51,125 in 1,057 loansSan francisco Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2014We loan because: we love to help those who have the desire and drive to make a better living