Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 27 members have lent $51,025 in 1,990 loansWorldWide Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: People can and want to be better economically. We believe this can be done by providing assistance to individuals who are driven to move away from poverty. We believe in Filipino Bayanihan !
- 62 members have lent $50,350 in 1,962 loansUnited States Category: Friends Team since: Mar, 2009
- 203 members have lent $49,325 in 1,861 loansInternational Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2012We loan because: ... we know we can make the world of difference. We loan because we are called to it, heart and soul. We loan because there are others who are suffering, and we know we can help.
- 5 members have lent $47,850 in 336 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Dec, 2008
- 21 members have lent $47,250 in 1,868 loansmostly Norway and Denmark (or expats of the two) Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: We are lucky to live in one of the richest countries in the world and in a country where women have the freedom and opportunity to achieve virtually everything. We want to show solidarity with our sisters in the rest of…
- 5 members have lent $46,300 in 254 loansmilwaukee & autour du Monde Category: Friends Team since: Mar, 2014We loan because: We are blessed with our lifes = Nous sommes benis avec nos vies. Thank you. Merci. John and Isabelle
- 31 members have lent $46,100 in 1,210 loansOjai, CA Category: Friends Team since: Jun, 2009
- 16 members have lent $45,050 in 1,782 loansSingapore Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: Make a Difference to the Underpreviledged, Marginalized and Oppressed.
One Who Is Gracious To The Poor Lacks Nothing.
- 8 members have lent $40,975 in 1,595 loansAustralia Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: Others are in need and we have the ability to help so why don't we.
- 27 members have lent $40,425 in 1,603 loansAll Over Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We can, and we care.