Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 6 members have lent $45,675 in 1,801 loansSan Francisco Bay Area Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: To help make the world better
- 16 members have lent $44,950 in 1,778 loansSingapore Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: Make a Difference to the Underpreviledged, Marginalized and Oppressed.
One Who Is Gracious To The Poor Lacks Nothing.
- 21 members have lent $43,900 in 1,734 loansmostly Norway and Denmark (or expats of the two) Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: We are lucky to live in one of the richest countries in the world and in a country where women have the freedom and opportunity to achieve virtually everything. We want to show solidarity with our sisters in the rest of…
- 60 members have lent $42,775 in 1,659 loansUnited States Category: Friends Team since: Mar, 2009
- 32 members have lent $42,450 in 1,098 loansOjai, CA Category: Friends Team since: Jun, 2009
- 204 members have lent $41,650 in 1,578 loansInternational Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2012We loan because: ... we know we can make the world of difference. We loan because we are called to it, heart and soul. We loan because there are others who are suffering, and we know we can help.
- 27 members have lent $40,425 in 1,603 loansAll Over Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We can, and we care.
- 129 members have lent $37,325 in 1,413 loansNYC Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: The Million Dollar Project: If we get 2000 members, then at $25/member over 10 years with 19 re-loans we will invest $1,000,000 entrepreneurs in developing countries. Be a part of it!
- 4 members have lent $36,875 in 286 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Dec, 2008
- 13 members have lent $35,950 in 1,351 loansBay Area, California, USA Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: alpacas are altruistic