Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 286 members have lent $98,125 in 3,556 loansPennsylvania, USA Category: Friends Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We would like the opportunity to give back to the different countries and locations where we send travelers.
- 29 members have lent $98,100 in 178 loansUK and beyond Category: Friends Team since: May, 2011We loan because: we want to help people to help themselves. I can help manage this system as I know you are all very busy people! :) I have had zero losses in several years and know wheres good to invest your funds. If you are nervous I…
- 103 members have lent $94,025 in 2,777 loansFrom all over! Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: we want to enable the individual. We encourage people's initiative and drive to help themselves.
- 299 members have lent $92,125 in 3,483 loansAll over the world Category: Friends Team since: May, 2009We loan because: "We ought to do good to others as simply as a horse runs, or a bee makes honey, or a vine bears grapes season after season without thinking of the grapes it has borne." -Marcus Aurelius
- 46 members have lent $85,600 in 3,409 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Friends Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: We believe that giving people the opportunity to make income is the most sustainable way to bring the masses out of poverty.
- 7 members have lent $77,925 in 3,018 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Dec, 2009
- 156 members have lent $76,625 in 2,688 loansKilgoris, Kenya Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2013
- 7 members have lent $60,975 in 330 loansHolland Category: Friends Team since: Dec, 2008
- 117 members have lent $58,225 in 2,105 loansQueenstown, New Zealand Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We like helping entrepreneurs around the world do great things for their families and their communities.
- 28 members have lent $50,975 in 1,988 loansWorldWide Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: People can and want to be better economically. We believe this can be done by providing assistance to individuals who are driven to move away from poverty. We believe in Filipino Bayanihan !