Lending Teams: Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 99 members have lent $79,150 in 2,308 loansFrom all over! Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: we want to enable the individual. We encourage people's initiative and drive to help themselves.
- 51 members have lent $72,450 in 2,801 loansSweden Category: Friends Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: we can!
- 272 members have lent $70,925 in 2,527 loansPennsylvania, USA Category: Friends Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We would like the opportunity to give back to the different countries and locations where we send travelers.
- 220 members have lent $60,475 in 2,286 loansAll over the world Category: Friends Team since: May, 2009We loan because: "We ought to do good to others as simply as a horse runs, or a bee makes honey, or a vine bears grapes season after season without thinking of the grapes it has borne." -Marcus Aurelius
- 42 members have lent $59,450 in 2,364 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Friends Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: We believe that giving people the opportunity to make income is the most sustainable way to bring the masses out of poverty.
- 5 members have lent $40,675 in 195 loansHolland Category: Friends Team since: Dec, 2008
- 25 members have lent $39,225 in 1,559 loansAll Over Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We can, and we care.
- 108 members have lent $38,925 in 1,427 loansAustin, Texas Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We like helping entrepreneurs around the world do great things for their families and their communities.
- 16 members have lent $35,375 in 1,364 loansWorldWide Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: People can and want to be better economically. We believe this can be done by providing assistance to individuals who are driven to move away from poverty. We believe in Filipino Bayanihan !
- 14 members have lent $32,175 in 1,267 loansSingapore Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: Make a Difference to the Underpreviledged, Marginalized and Oppressed.
One Who Is Gracious To The Poor Lacks Nothing.