Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 75 members have lent $95,200 in 3,690 loansSweden Category: Friends Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: we can!
- 283 members have lent $94,800 in 3,432 loansPennsylvania, USA Category: Friends Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We would like the opportunity to give back to the different countries and locations where we send travelers.
- 103 members have lent $93,200 in 2,748 loansFrom all over! Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: we want to enable the individual. We encourage people's initiative and drive to help themselves.
- 284 members have lent $87,400 in 3,308 loansAll over the world Category: Friends Team since: May, 2009We loan because: "We ought to do good to others as simply as a horse runs, or a bee makes honey, or a vine bears grapes season after season without thinking of the grapes it has borne." -Marcus Aurelius
- 46 members have lent $81,600 in 3,249 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Friends Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: We believe that giving people the opportunity to make income is the most sustainable way to bring the masses out of poverty.
- 7 members have lent $71,325 in 2,771 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Dec, 2009
- 150 members have lent $70,200 in 2,443 loansKilgoris, Kenya Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2013
- 7 members have lent $57,500 in 270 loansHolland Category: Friends Team since: Dec, 2008
- 108 members have lent $53,275 in 1,964 loansQueenstown, New Zealand Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We like helping entrepreneurs around the world do great things for their families and their communities.
- 25 members have lent $50,900 in 1,985 loansWorldWide Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: People can and want to be better economically. We believe this can be done by providing assistance to individuals who are driven to move away from poverty. We believe in Filipino Bayanihan !